Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 22 2022, 12:28 AM

Default cant plant

A friend made me a super neighbor and checked the box for being able to plant yet when I go there I cant plant. We both did the mem cache cleaner. I have tried 2 different accts on my end to try to work her acct with no sucess.
Old Jun 22 2022, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
A friend made me a super neighbor and checked the box for being able to plant yet when I go there I cant plant. We both did the mem cache cleaner. I have tried 2 different accts on my end to try to work her acct with no sucess.
Hi rockcandymountain

I moved your post to the thread about Superneighbors.

I just tried this with my husband farms without problems.

What happens when you open the tool box? Can you see the Seeders? Are those farms plowed?

Can you do other jobs on the farms? If not, then ask your superneighbor to click in her farms names and see if she has a check mark for Disable superneighbor farming option.
She has to remove the check mark and then click in the green check mark to save changes.
She and you have to reload the game and try again.

Also, in case you are managing both accounts, then try to open them in different browsers.

If the problem continues, you and your friend could delete each other as superneighbors, then reload the game and set both as superneighbors again.
Old Jun 22 2022, 11:16 AM

I think we figured out why I cant plant. She doesn't have the correct tools yet.
Old Jun 22 2022, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I think we figured out why I cant plant. She doesn't have the correct tools yet.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
She would have at least the basic seeding tool to plant one at a time. Then you would be able to use your own seeders or combines for planting. You would have to drop whatever tool you were handed when you arrive and then pick up your own seeder or combine.
Have her check the Super Neighbor manager and make sure she doesn't have the farm you are trying to plant set to "None"
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 24 2022, 01:58 PM

Default super neighbor tool

Hello, I was thinking there was a tool that would tell me when at a neighbors farm what crops , trees etc were ready , we are each other's super neighbors. ? I thought it was like 100 FC but cannot find it . thanks for all you all do to make this game so much fun !!!
Old Jun 24 2022, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
Hello, I was thinking there was a tool that would tell me when at a neighbors farm what crops , trees etc were ready , we are each other's super neighbors. ? I thought it was like 100 FC but cannot find it . thanks for all you all do to make this game so much fun !!!

Hi Lee Ann

It is the Mobile Lookout Tower. You find it in the Store under Tools tab.

To read how it works, please visit the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6043214
Old Jun 24 2022, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Lee Ann

It is the Mobile Lookout Tower. You find it in the Store under Tools tab.

To read how it works, please visit the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6043214
thanks marymarcel !!!!

Serenity Acres
Old Jun 24 2022, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
thanks marymarcel !!!!
You are very welcome Lee Ann
Old Jul 02 2022, 07:57 PM

Default neighbor request issue

Are there any issues currently going on with adding neighbors? I try to add a neighbor and it appears that all has worked. The new neighbor shows up on my neighbor bar But I dont show on his. I go to the neighbor tab and remind this person but that doesn't work.
Old Jul 02 2022, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Are there any issues currently going on with adding neighbors? I try to add a neighbor and it appears that all has worked. The new neighbor shows up on my neighbor bar But I dont show on his. I go to the neighbor tab and remind this person but that doesn't work.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors.
The neighbor request has to be sent both ways. If you have not gotten a request from them in your my requests and accepted it then you will not be his neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors