Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 18 2022, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
If your corogirl account didnt have as much fuel tanks stored as the other account, then it cant refuel the same amount of fuel.

Your other account only refueled in May 2021, with a huge amount of fuel so you didnt need to refuel again till this year. Corogirl account didnt refuel that huge amount but a good one, and has refueled several times and always less and less. That is what makes me think that account is not producing enough fuel tanks.

Please contact Support to let them check on this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
OK I shall report the problem. My farms are almost mirror images of each other so can't understand the discrepancy. As I said the other account briefly had the same thing happen but seems to have been fixed. Someone posted on my timeline that they had a similar problem recently as well.
Thanks for your help.
Old Jun 18 2022, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
OK I shall report the problem. My farms are almost mirror images of each other so can't understand the discrepancy. As I said the other account briefly had the same thing happen but seems to have been fixed. Someone posted on my timeline that they had a similar problem recently as well.
Thanks for your help.
You are welcome corogirl
Old Jun 22 2022, 06:55 AM

I bought a 3x3 boat because I thought it would make easier fishing on SN farms. But after a while the boat stops working. Doesn't matter how much I click or where the fish number just stays the same always. Reloading that farm doesn't work. If I reload the game I can fish again. That is ok with SN but if I get hired I can't do that. Clear the memcache also works for a little but then the boat stops fishing again.
Old Jun 22 2022, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
I bought a 3x3 boat because I thought it would make easier fishing on SN farms. But after a while the boat stops working. Doesn't matter how much I click or where the fish number just stays the same always. Reloading that farm doesn't work. If I reload the game I can fish again. That is ok with SN but if I get hired I can't do that. Clear the memcache also works for a little but then the boat stops fishing again.
Hi Refarner

Are the water items outside the farm's borders?

If so, then you need the Turbo fishing boat to be able to fish them or in case your superneighbor owns that boat, then they should allow you to use it.

Also, if the water items are inside the farm but they are overlapped, then it is difficult to catch all fish using your boat. You have to look at the save changes button and see if you get red numbers there. You have to have that button cleared and then refresh the farm to continue fishing.
Old Jun 22 2022, 07:43 AM

Most of my SNs don't have overlapped waters and none have them outside the borders. It just seems the boat gives up! I don't think the red numbers climb much on the SNs, the only one with a lot of water has a light-blue turbo.
Old Jun 22 2022, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
Most of my SNs don't have overlapped waters and none have them outside the borders. It just seems the boat gives up! I don't think the red numbers climb much on the SNs, the only one with a lot of water has a light-blue turbo.
Please take you fishing boat out of storage and place it in a clear space on your farms. Then reload the game.

After that place it back into storage and see if the problem is solved.

If the problem continues, then contact Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 22 2022, 08:01 AM

Thank you, I will do that.
Old Jun 22 2022, 07:22 PM

I have "autoselect tools" checked on my farm, but it's not working right. I have to select my first tool to start harvesting my farm. After that, the rest of the tools are automatically selected. I just started playing again after taking a break, but I never had to do that before. Am I remembering wrong or should the tools all be automatically selected? Thanks for your help?
Old Jun 22 2022, 07:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mags66 View Post
I have "autoselect tools" checked on my farm, but it's not working right. I have to select my first tool to start harvesting my farm. After that, the rest of the tools are automatically selected. I just started playing again after taking a break, but I never had to do that before. Am I remembering wrong or should the tools all be automatically selected? Thanks for your help?
Hi mags,
You are remembering correctly. You do have to select the first tool on a farm when you are on your own farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 22 2022, 08:15 PM

Thanks so much for the quick reply! I thought so, but it was bugging me so wanted to make sure. Thanks again!

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity