Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 23 2022, 09:56 AM

Default missing fuel

I cannot find the answer to my question as to why my fuel is disappearing from the fuel station. 588520037. getting fed up with it now. I cant work out where to go on here for the answer.
Old Jun 23 2022, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassiecaz View Post
I cannot find the answer to my question as to why my fuel is disappearing from the fuel station. 588520037. getting fed up with it now. I cant work out where to go on here for the answer.
Hi Cassiecaz,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about fuel as this has nothing to do with the current release.
I am not sure what you mean by fuel disappearing from your fuel station. You Just refueled today and received 2,543,590. You have 5 oil refineries but only 7 oil pumps. That is not enough oil pumps to keep 5 refineries filled.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 24 2022, 10:54 AM

Default Flower harvester

Hi, I had the flower harvester that harvest a little square, and not it does not do the square and I have to harvest only a couple of a time. Please give me back my square flower harvester. I do not like to buy harvester that makes a square and then you change it for smaller. I would appreciate to get my square flower harvester again. Thank you. I love playing farmtown but love also that the tools I buy stays as they are. Thanks.
Old Jun 24 2022, 10:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine3 View Post
Hi, I had the flower harvester that harvest a little square, and not it does not do the square and I have to harvest only a couple of a time. Please give me back my square flower harvester. I do not like to buy harvester that makes a square and then you change it for smaller. I would appreciate to get my square flower harvester again. Thank you. I love playing farmtown but love also that the tools I buy stays as they are. Thanks.
Hi Sunshine,
Your 20x20 flower harvester is on one of your farms and that is why you do not see it in your Tool box. You will need to search your farms, find it and put it back in your storage to be able to use it on all your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 24 2022, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
Thank you, I will do that.
I tried the suggestions and the boat did improve for a while but then it goes back to the problem. So I will try Support. Thank you for your help.
Old Jul 05 2022, 08:41 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

the green & purple hands are useless, i cant get sum of my facilities on the edge of my farm, so my next question what are they used for if you cant use them for whats advertized on what they do?
Old Jul 05 2022, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
the green & purple hands are useless, i cant get sum of my facilities on the edge of my farm, so my next question what are they used for if you cant use them for whats advertized on what they do?
Hi beverduster

I moved your post to the thread about Tools and Fuel.

It depends on how many things you have on those farms. If your farms are heavily worked, with crops x9 and you have trees, flowers on them and possible water items, then there is not much space where you can place your facilities. Please remember that there is a limit on how many things you can place on a farm or the farm data cant handle it.

For the purple hand, you need a space the size of a pine tree to be able to place your facility. But again, if your farm is almost full of other items, then you have to look for that little space to place your facility.
Old Jul 13 2022, 10:50 AM

Default Gift tools not working in facilities

multiple gifts sent for facilities are not registering in facility manager
Old Jul 13 2022, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjoftx_03 View Post
multiple gifts sent for facilities are not registering in facility manager
Hi cjoftx,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about tools. Please when you have a problem post it in the Help & Support section and not in the Social section.

I have looked at your account and you do not have any of the gifting machine tools. So I am not sure what you are talking about.
If you are talk about multiple gifts that have been sent to you sometimes those will not all actually get to your gift box. You do have some items for the facilties in your gift box, but to use those you have to move those to your storage.
Old Jul 13 2022, 11:53 AM

Sorry, Was asking for a friend, The gift tools sent were found in his GIFT box Duh ! Can delete if you will... sorry

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity