Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2014, 08:27 AM

Thanks Raul!! Love this game!! Always a pleasure. Just wish there were more ways to earn FC.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Jan 08 2014, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Can i Just put a bit of a different perspective on the tools debate

this may actually help when Hiring from the market

how often have you hired someone realised that they dont have any tools you have a large farm but they eigther quit the job or take weeks to complete the job

just a bit of a positive spin there
I agree with you Al.
Old Jan 08 2014, 08:40 AM

Thanks to Raul and the devs. I really didn't expect this till Friday. Sounds like another great update. Like the idea of clouds. Off to check this out in person.

Fritz
Old Jan 08 2014, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The new animal tool confuses me cause we already can move animals in bulk from storage and to storage, hopefully when Raul adds details to the new release notes will explain why a tool is needed. Unless it does all animals in storage at one time.

EDIT: I just hope that the move button in the storage for animals isn't changed to only operate with the new herding tool. I like to be able to move animals and buildings from farm to farm easily.
9. Herding Robot (FC): This is a new tool to move animals from the farm to their buildings in bulk.

It says it moves the animals in bulk from the Farm to the buildings, which would be helpful when filling a barn with animals that must be purchased (rabbits, sheep, llamas... ) and placed on the farm. I haven't tried this but that is what I assumed )
Old Jan 08 2014, 08:44 AM

Yea!! Thanks for the change in the farm indicator! The other improvements and fixes are much appreciated, too!
Old Jan 08 2014, 08:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Raul & Co…. but you guys are killing us with the need for poly fiber, please increase it, everything else is great but we need the poly fibers like yesterday.. too many things with the same product and no way of increasing it…
Old Jan 08 2014, 08:56 AM

Thank you! I love it all!!!
Old Jan 08 2014, 09:03 AM

Thank you.....love the new updates.

I love the blue in the hire screen now. Especially since you can see where you've been if you need to go back.

Regarding letting anyone use our "paid for" tools. It doesn't bother me as I only hire one person to do my crops. I do his crops he does mine so I don't mind if he uses my tools.

One problem....more poly fiber please. TY!!!!
Old Jan 08 2014, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Thank you for an excellent update - very pleased with it. I am a bit concerned though - so so so excited about the cloud and mist - BUT I cannot find it says it is in the Farming category in the store - I don't have that. Looked in obvious places and still cannot find it. Someone please help - I must be having a blond moment
They are in the farm section. Make it alphabetically or do a search at the top. But remember there is BIG cloud, DARK cloud, STORM cloud, Mist, BIG mist, and Sunny cloud.
Old Jan 08 2014, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Also, you will be able to use any of the tools owned by your employer. Right now there is no quick way to determine if your employer owns a particular tool, you will have to click on it and you will see a message box if the tool is not owned by the employer. In future releases we will show only the tools available for use, owned by you or your employer.
When I hired someone who owned NO tools (I have the biggest/baddest ones) to chop trees, the only one she had access to was the blue 3x3 Log truck with chainsaw...a COIN tool, not any of my FC chainsaws, so either it's not working correctly, or the only one a worker can use is the biggest COIN one available(which they could have owned themselves, so why are they needing to use mine?)

And add me to the group of WE NEED MORE POLY FIBER!! LOTS more please!!!
Closed Thread