Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 08 2016, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandyDan View Post
Me and all my friends that are at level 725 totally agree with you Carol. We are getting rather bored not being able to earn Farm cash as we work daily. I guess if we get bored enough we will invest in a different game.
Yep that is right on!
Old May 08 2016, 01:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

not related to this last update but still getting those ridiculous messages when trying to open facebook "your computer may be infected with malware, download and run this program" have sent the facebook team an email to say stop doing it.. I have Malwarebytes and Norton installed and there is no malware on my computer at all.. am guessing its also happening to others out there..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 08 2016, 08:30 AM

when did they add this item into the textile and spinning mill
thick linen rope
Old May 08 2016, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PresentsandDecor View Post
when did they add this item into the textile and spinning mill
thick linen rope
Hi PresentsandDecor

Thick linen rope was added in this Release and it is used in the Cruise supplies factory.
Old May 08 2016, 09:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
not related to this last update but still getting those ridiculous messages when trying to open facebook "your computer may be infected with malware, download and run this program" have sent the facebook team an email to say stop doing it.. I have Malwarebytes and Norton installed and there is no malware on my computer at all.. am guessing its also happening to others out there..
Hi Aussie Rae,
The only way to get rid of that message is to download and run the program they list to unlock that browser for you to use it for Facebook. After you let it run and it finishes then you can delete that program.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2016, 12:20 PM

thank you for the updates.

however,
the fact that the Cruse Facility is FC is throwing out the Factory vs Facility ratio.

ie
you need FC to have enough Cruse to stock with the Cruse Factory products.
Old May 08 2016, 05:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a question regarding the Neighborhood Chain contest. Seems to me like every week I end up in 10th Place. Never changes. My friend told me she is coming in 3rd and 4th. Are all the people who show up on My Neighborhood chains section the ones that are on my team. I don't understand it. How it is that the neighbor who told me she has always been 3rd or 4th has been on my Chain section, but I have only been 10th. Was she not in my personal chain? How do you know why the others always come out on top of your score. I am just very suspicious because I farm everyday and you said we would be with people who are about equal. How does it work?
Old May 08 2016, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
I have a question regarding the Neighborhood Chain contest. Seems to me like every week I end up in 10th Place. Never changes. My friend told me she is coming in 3rd and 4th. Are all the people who show up on My Neighborhood chains section the ones that are on my team. I don't understand it. How it is that the neighbor who told me she has always been 3rd or 4th has been on my Chain section, but I have only been 10th. Was she not in my personal chain? How do you know why the others always come out on top of your score. I am just very suspicious because I farm everyday and you said we would be with people who are about equal. How does it work?
Hi ckerider,
You are not competing directly against your neighbors. If you check the list under competing Neighborhoods, you will see that none of those you compete against are your neighbors.
Your neighbors who have and fill the 4 facilities during the week are on your neighborhood chain. You are also in their neighborhood chains and help them out in their competition.
So they may be 3 or 4th in their competition of 10 players where you may be 10th in your competition. You don't have all the same neighbors, so she may have other neighbors that are providing her more points than you are getting from yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2016, 06:08 PM

Thank you for the fixes and the new releases.
I appreciate you all.
To all the mom. mom 2 be, everyone who has a mom out there - May you all have a blessed mothers day.

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile
Closed Thread