Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 02 2023, 06:23 PM

Can you please ask them to stop having turbo facilities as one of the farm pass request, no one can afford them and my top 20 neighbors and no one has them, so no way i'll be able to get 129. Tired of getting ones that are impossible to do (the turbo ones). Thank you
Old Sep 02 2023, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
Can you please ask them to stop having turbo facilities as one of the farm pass request, no one can afford them and my top 20 neighbors and no one has them, so no way i'll be able to get 129. Tired of getting ones that are impossible to do (the turbo ones). Thank you
Hi tmlbluedove

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions: https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Sep 07 2023, 06:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Default quest coins not added

on the free pass, when you get to the part to spin the wheel for coins, where does it go...it wasnt added to my amount i had before as i wrote down that amount==16110610904...i spun 469241000....it wasnt added,,its same total as before...its not in gift box to add...maybe everyone is not getting them
Old Sep 07 2023, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
on the free pass, when you get to the part to spin the wheel for coins, where does it go...it wasnt added to my amount i had before as i wrote down that amount==16110610904...i spun 469241000....it wasnt added,,its same total as before...its not in gift box to add...maybe everyone is not getting them

Hi tripod

I moved your post to the thread about Farm pass.

You need to check the amount before and after clicking in Claim.

As soon as you click in Claim, the amount is added to your total no matter the wheel was not spun.

We are not sure if this will be "fixed" just for visual effect.
Old Sep 08 2023, 12:05 AM

If you have a farm pass to send x number of bonuses to your friends, BUT you reached you own limit of receiving bonuses no matter how many you send to your friends, it is not counting for the pass task.
Old Sep 08 2023, 06:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
If you have a farm pass to send x number of bonuses to your friends, BUT you reached you own limit of receiving bonuses no matter how many you send to your friends, it is not counting for the pass task.
Hi JNelson,

The only thing you can do when you have already reached your limit is to wait until you can send them again.

The limit is over a period of 12 hours, so if for example someone started sending bonuses at 7pm last night then maxed out, they would be able to start sending some bonuses starting 7am this morning, but that would depend on what they had sent at that time last night. If they only sent to a few farmers then they may only be able to send to a few farmers at 7am before reaching their limit again.

You can certainly make a request in the Suggestions area of the forum that the Farm Pass goals ignore your own limit for receiving them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 08 2023, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNelson,

The only thing you can do when you have already reached your limit is to wait until you can send them again.

The limit is over a period of 12 hours, so if for example someone started sending bonuses at 7pm last night then maxed out, they would be able to start sending some bonuses starting 7am this morning, but that would depend on what they had sent at that time last night. If they only sent to a few farmers then they may only be able to send to a few farmers at 7am before reaching their limit again.

You can certainly make a request in the Suggestions area of the forum that the Farm Pass goals ignore your own limit for receiving them.

I will BUT the goal is to SEND bonuses to your neighbors so it should not matter if you have received your own limit, as you are still sending product to the neighbor even if your own limit has been reached.... that where the issue is --- the required activity is still being done and should receive the task as completed
Old Sep 08 2023, 10:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I will BUT the goal is to SEND bonuses to your neighbors so it should not matter if you have received your own limit, as you are still sending product to the neighbor even if your own limit has been reached.... that where the issue is --- the required activity is still being done and should receive the task as completed
Hi JNelson,

I did read what you posted and checked your goal so yes I did understand what you are reporting. I am also aware of the limited space for information that any goal can show you. I had already it sent off to the devs to get clarification on whether it's been like that since the beginning or shouldn't be happening. We haven't heard back yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 14 2023, 04:01 PM

Default Ingredient Packs

What are ingredient packs?
Old Sep 14 2023, 04:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandm View Post
What are ingredient packs?
Hi Gradnm,
I moved your post to the thread about the farm pass. You can find the information about ingredient packs in the Game Guide chapter 34 about the Farm Pass:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs