Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 01 2023, 06:12 AM

Hi, I have run memcache twice. I have cleared my cache. I have restarted twice. Yet my oil pump, open-pit mine, and semi all remain at more than 100%. This happens with these facilities every time Farm Pass is added. Please do not tell me I have to wait for them to be ready to be reloaded because that is not the issue. Again, this happens every time Farm Parss is added. What is the solution? I have done everything I can. Thank you.
Old Feb 01 2023, 07:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
Hi, I have run memcache twice. I have cleared my cache. I have restarted twice. Yet my oil pump, open-pit mine, and semi all remain at more than 100%. This happens with these facilities every time Farm Pass is added. Please do not tell me I have to wait for them to be ready to be reloaded because that is not the issue. Again, this happens every time Farm Parss is added. What is the solution? I have done everything I can. Thank you.
Hi Patti Coop,

Have you started a batches in any of your non-workable facilities today yet? If not, please try that with only one of them and see if that puts the facility back to 100% rather than over 100%. However that will still mean waiting it out for a batch to complete before you can start another one.

If it's doesn't and in the last months Farm Pass you claimed the reward that increases capacity by 10% for facilities that produce the most common ingredients. That will include your non workable facilities and will temporarily put them over 100% production. That reward lasts all season once claimed, so would depend on when you last started production in those before this season started as to why they would be over 100% now.

As those normally can't be worked by friends, that means you will have to wait a bit longer for some production in those to be completed before they drop under 100% which will then allow you to start a batch. I am sorry but there is no way to revert those non-workable facilities back to under 100% so you do have to wait it out.

There is one exception for 1 neighbour being able to work non-workable facilities but that requires claiming the other Farm Pass reward that enables that to be done once per week. It's unlikely you will be able to claim that yet as the new season has just started so you won't have enough points.

If last month you did not claim the reward that increases capacity by 10% for facilities that produce the most common ingredients or think that could not be what caused the problem then you can report that to the support team for them to take a look at it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 01 2023 at 07:39 AM.
Old Feb 01 2023, 04:09 PM

Thank you so much - I have no idea how it made it's way to my farm. I appreciate you taking the time to help me.

Farming since July 12, 2009
Old Feb 01 2023, 04:31 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmm1958 View Post
Thank you so much - I have no idea how it made it's way to my farm. I appreciate you taking the time to help me.
You're very welcome cmm1958, glad we could help

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 02 2023, 09:21 AM

Default Fertilized farms not acting fertilized

I have an ongoing problem with fertilizing my super neighbors farms. They have plenty of fertilizer available and I always plant all farms with crops that will be ready at the same time , while all farms show that they are fertilized (F), only farm # 1 shows that is will be ready in half the time , and all other farms go to waist at normal times instead of lasting twice as long like they should if fertilized.
Old Feb 02 2023, 09:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkat66 View Post
I have an ongoing problem with fertilizing my super neighbors farms. They have plenty of fertilizer available and I always plant all farms with crops that will be ready at the same time , while all farms show that they are fertilized (F), only farm # 1 shows that is will be ready in half the time , and all other farms go to waist at normal times instead of lasting twice as long like they should if fertilized.
Hi Gkat,
Fertilizing the farms does not cut the grow time for anything. The fertilizing doubles the output from 1 box per field to 2. Irrigating with the correct sprinkler is what cuts the time to grow and extends the waste time.
You can find all the information about the tools in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2023, 09:50 AM

I tried to edit my post but you responded before I could , yes it is a problem with the sprinkler not the fertilizer , and it is doing what I described , only the #1 farm is acting as it should the rest are not, even when I use the sprinkle all farms button. I have been farming for these super neighbors for years and this is a recent problem.
Old Feb 02 2023, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I tried to edit my post but you responded before I could , yes it is a problem with the sprinkler not the fertilizer , and it is doing what I described , only the #1 farm is acting as it should the rest are not, even when I use the sprinkle all farms button. I have been farming for these super neighbors for years and this is a recent problem.
Hi Gkats,
It would depend on what crops you are planting. The irrigation can only be done once in 20 hours on each farm. So if you planted a shorter term crop and irrigated the next crop you plant you will not be able to irrigate it. When you click to use the sprinkler the pop up will show you which farms can be irrigated. If a farm is not ready to be irrigated again it will be greyed out.

Also it is strange it is only the first farm you are able to irrigate and it seems to me you may have the pop up for choosing the farms set to the Select One Farm tab so it only actually irrigates that first farm. Before you irrigate click on the Select Multiple Farms tab then check the box for each farm you want to irrigate.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2023, 10:12 AM

I do select the Multiple Farms Tab and then select All, all farms show a check mark in the box , I get a message that says all farms have been watered. When I check the extra farm info it says they are watered and irrigated , when I try to water again it says can't be watered again until tomorrow, however all farms but #1 do not show the (I) symbol when I hover over the fields.
Old Feb 02 2023, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I do select the Multiple Farms Tab and then select All, all farms show a check mark in the box , I get a message that says all farms have been watered. When I check the extra farm info it says they are watered and irrigated , when I try to water again it says can't be watered again until tomorrow, however all farms but #1 do not show the (I) symbol when I hover over the fields.
Hi Gkat,
The only way I can check this is if you can provide the account ID for that farmer.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity