Closed Thread

Old Feb 27 2021, 09:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Oops! Message Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi KKWMSOTR/L

Taz is not available at this moment.

Let me try to explain this which is not easy. You know that we have to not work any facility for 8 hours to be able to rework them again.

Let say you have been working facilities all day, and the last one you worked was at 11 PM. To be able to rework facilities you should wait till 7 AM without working any during that time.

But you got up early and you start working facilities again at 6 AM. For you is a new day and of course you havent worked any facilities yet. But 8 hours havent past.

If one of your friends refilled certain facilities you hadnt worked before due they were already empty when you visited the day before, then when you arrive to those farms, you can get the oops message for the facilities you worked and you didnt wait 8 hours to rework again, and the message about products have been sent to storage for the facilities you didnt work as they were empty the day before.

Could you please check if 8 hours have past without working any facility/service since the last friend you worked and the first friend you work again?
Way more than 8 hours have passed since I last did any f/s. I only do them once a day and only for a couple of hours at that. I have noticed that other people are also reporting this message..... Still getting as of tonight. It isn't on every farm, but seems to be more frequent when there are a lot of different farms involved (but not always). It isn't all the time either. Just kind of randomly.

Thanks.
Old Feb 27 2021, 09:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKWMSOTR/L View Post
Way more than 8 hours have passed since I last did any f/s. I only do them once a day and only for a couple of hours at that. I have noticed that other people are also reporting this message..... Still getting as of tonight. It isn't on every farm, but seems to be more frequent when there are a lot of different farms involved (but not always). It isn't all the time either. Just kind of randomly.

Thanks.
Hi KKWMSOTR/L,
Since you only work the requests once a day, then a lot of those may already be low on what they have available, so you are not getting a lot and some facilities or whole farms may be empty which will get you the oops message.

Unless you are getting the oops message for every farm then it is not a case that you have worked them before, but just that some farms have been finished already.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 27 2021 at 09:18 PM.
Old Feb 28 2021, 03:22 AM

For the last two days I have not been able to accept gifts in Google Chrome. There is no 'accept all' or 'exchange all' button and accepting individually does not work as when I refresh the gifts are still showing on my requests page. There are also no pictures associated with sending farmers - just the generic silhouette.

I have run memcache and checked settings. Yesterday I was advised to go to https://www.facebook.com/games/activity and ignore all pending gifts, in case it was some sort of 'blockage'.

Today, I still have no accept options on Chrome. I have opened in Opera and have normal options, and pictures, but would rather be using Chrome. I have not made any changes in Chrome's settings. Please advise how I can get back to normal in Chrome.
Old Feb 28 2021, 03:51 AM

I would say, so far so good. I've not experienced any crashes. Game seems to be running a little faster over the last few days. The mouse pointer and clicks don't always line up. When looking at a list of ingredients in a particular facility, the list doesn't seen to work in full screen mode. Works in windows mode but doesn't line up too well. These are small glitches in my world. They'll get worked out in time but are not show stoppers. At least the game is playable now. Just take it slow, check, recheck, double check and check again anything coming back online before it's released. The last thing you want is something obvious slipping through the cracks because you're under pressure, tired and not enough different eyes are looking.

Last edited by twhitten2; Feb 28 2021 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Left out a word.
Old Feb 28 2021, 05:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufaontour View Post
For the last two days I have not been able to accept gifts in Google Chrome. There is no 'accept all' or 'exchange all' button and accepting individually does not work as when I refresh the gifts are still showing on my requests page. There are also no pictures associated with sending farmers - just the generic silhouette.

I have run memcache and checked settings. Yesterday I was advised to go to https://www.facebook.com/games/activity and ignore all pending gifts, in case it was some sort of 'blockage'.

Today, I still have no accept options on Chrome. I have opened in Opera and have normal options, and pictures, but would rather be using Chrome. I have not made any changes in Chrome's settings. Please advise how I can get back to normal in Chrome.
Hi rufaontour,

Are the generic pictures on all of the gifts in my requests or just on some of them? Is it just those gifts that are not clearing or those with the correct pictures that are also still showing in My Requests? When you last saw the Accept All Exchange All in Chrome did you notice if any of the profile pictures where missing then?

When you go to Facility Wall Requests are the pictures showing up there or are they the generic one as well? If they are missing in Facility Wall Requests are you able to work the facilities for those friends that have the generic picture?

Please check that Chrome is up to date if you have not already done so. Have you also tried clearing the caches/history in Chrome?

Do you have any extensions added to Chrome that are enabled, if you do please disable all of them, close and reopen Chrome and see if both the profile pictures show up and the Accept All Exchange All is back.

Was it the settings in this post that you checked for Chrome, do you still have the sites added to exceptions? http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If all of those are fine and it is only some friends with the generic picture, then it sounds like a data retrieval issue getting information from Facebook to the game about who your friends are, which memcache sometimes corrects, sometimes you have to wait it out, but it is odd that it's only doing it in Chrome. I have just checked for this issue with Chrome Version 88.0.4324.190 (Official Build) (64-bit) and it's all working fine for me, no generic pictures either.

As memcache hasn't helped, if none of the above has helped either, you could try uninstalling Chrome and install it again, or you can contact the support team and see if they have any other ideas for you to resolve this in Chrome.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 28 2021, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi rufaontour,

Are the generic pictures on all of the gifts in my requests or just on some of them? Is it just those gifts that are not clearing or those with the correct pictures that are also still showing in My Requests? When you last saw the Accept All Exchange All in Chrome did you notice if any of the profile pictures where missing then?

When you go to Facility Wall Requests are the pictures showing up there or are they the generic one as well? If they are missing in Facility Wall Requests are you able to work the facilities for those friends that have the generic picture?

Please check that Chrome is up to date if you have not already done so. Have you also tried clearing the caches/history in Chrome?

Do you have any extensions added to Chrome that are enabled, if you do please disable all of them, close and reopen Chrome and see if both the profile pictures show up and the Accept All Exchange All is back.

Was it the settings in this post that you checked for Chrome, do you still have the sites added to exceptions? http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If all of those are fine and it is only some friends with the generic picture, then it sounds like a data retrieval issue getting information from Facebook to the game about who your friends are, which memcache sometimes corrects, sometimes you have to wait it out, but it is odd that it's only doing it in Chrome. I have just checked for this issue with Chrome Version 88.0.4324.190 (Official Build) (64-bit) and it's all working fine for me, no generic pictures either.

As memcache hasn't helped, if none of the above has helped either, you could try uninstalling Chrome and install it again, or you can contact the support team and see if they have any other ideas for you to resolve this in Chrome.
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 88.0.4324.190 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Cookies are enabled
facebook.com
apps.facebook.com
Flash was removed last month, when it stopped working
Pop-ups and Redirects are permitted
Cache and History deleted

Still have no farmer pictures for any farmer/gifts and no Accept/Exchange options.

I am a bit reluctant to delete and reinstall Chrome because I use it for much more than FarmTown.
Old Feb 28 2021, 07:59 AM

I had two flags on farm one that did not return. I had an American & a Netherlands Flag. Could you replace/return them? Thanks
Old Feb 28 2021, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufaontour View Post
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 88.0.4324.190 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Cookies are enabled
facebook.com
apps.facebook.com
Flash was removed last month, when it stopped working
Pop-ups and Redirects are permitted
Cache and History deleted

Still have no farmer pictures for any farmer/gifts and no Accept/Exchange options.

I am a bit reluctant to delete and reinstall Chrome because I use it for much more than FarmTown.
Hi rufaontour

Tiger is not available at this moment.

Have you checked for extensions added to your Chrome? If you have any of them added, please disable those extensions, then close and restart your computer.

If you dont have extensions added or you disabled them but the problem was not fixed and you are not sure to uninstall and reinstall Chrome, then please contact Support team to see if they can give you other suggestions.
Old Feb 28 2021, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennymeinesbellemei View Post
I had two flags on farm one that did not return. I had an American & a Netherlands Flag. Could you replace/return them? Thanks
Hi Rennymeinesbellemei

Your flags are not missing but the animated items are not available yet. Maybe you can see some of them but not others.

You have the information in the first post, first page of this thread, specially under Quick List.
Old Feb 28 2021, 10:38 AM

100000016983166 not sure I'm posting in correct spot, but only problem I am having is my ingredient help requests are not showing up on my wall or the ft wall. I had my girlfriend check (live in same house) and she does not see them neither. Am I missing something?
Closed Thread