Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 08 2023, 11:30 AM

So the trick to getting more quests in a week is holding 3 or 4 for a couple days into the new week?
Old Aug 08 2023, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
So the trick to getting more quests in a week is holding 3 or 4 for a couple days into the new week?
Hi Larwin

We always recommend to not complete the first quest for the new week inmediately after getting farm cash.

Complete a quest means when it gets the green check mark for the last step, not when you collect coins for that quest.
Quests are added to the chart to the day it was completed, not the day you collected the coins.

I usually have 3 or 4 quests open in my quest manager without completing them after collecting my farm cash, but it depends on the date those quests expire.
Old Aug 08 2023, 11:49 AM

Would a good tactic, if you cant get all quests, be alternate getting 1 and 2 farmcash. since the average week has around one extra quest and one or two might be missed? i think if you get quests on schedule should be possible get 2 fc every week. but sometimes real life interferes.

also giving yourself a day of leeway before starting on quests for new week. i think thats the strat if it works out.

Last edited by Larwin; Aug 08 2023 at 12:03 PM.
Old Aug 08 2023, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
Would a good tactic, if you cant get all quests, be alternate getting 1 and 2 farmcash. since the average week has around one extra quest and one or two might be missed? i think if you get quests on schedule should be possible get 2 fc every week. but sometimes real life interferes.

also giving yourself a day of leeway before starting on quests for new week. i think thats the strat if it works out.
Hi Larwin

Just to be clear, you can open regular quests every 20 hours, so 1 per day. So you have to continue opening them but you dont have to complete the first one after one, two days after collecting your farm cash.

So next week when the button turns blue to let you collect cash again, if you had a problem entering the game or you need to complete more quests, then you have enough time without the first quest for the week dropping off the chart.
Old Aug 08 2023, 12:21 PM

i was short my first week returning if i held my first few quests longer on returning to game i could probably make 2 fc first week. I'm going try remember this for next time I'm away and return. It seems the quests will be giving you enough time but its a sort of tight schedule.
Old Aug 08 2023, 09:48 PM

No, I know I missed the football trophy quest by about 15 minutes (grrr). What I'm saying is that I had 14 quests already completed (coop) and that's what the "Claim FarmCash" number said. When it turned blue, I went to CLAIM the 2 FC and the coop was down 12 SO I only got 1 FC instead of 2. I completed all of them within the 7 days!!! There isn't any reason why that keeps happening. It makes no sense and I am no longer going to deal with this. You aren't going to get another penny out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi KoalaBear

Please open your quest manager and check if you still have the quest for Load Football Trophy showing up.
Is it completed but you didnt collect the coins?

Last edited by KoalaBear777; Aug 08 2023 at 09:56 PM.
Old Aug 08 2023, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
No, I know I missed the football trophy quest by about 15 minutes (grrr). What I'm saying is that I had 14 quests already completed (coop) and that's what the "Claim FarmCash" number said. When it turned blue, I went to CLAIM the 2 FC and the coop was down 12 SO I only got 1 FC instead of 2. I completed all of them within the 7 days!!! There isn't any reason why that keeps happening. It makes no sense and I am no longer going to deal with this. You aren't going to get another penny out of me.
Hi KoalaBear,
Then at the time you tried to collect 2 of your quests expired. They are only good for 7 days to the second. The 2 you completed on 7/31 were done at earlier times before you collected on */7, so they dropped off before you collected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 09 2023, 12:04 AM

Taz, that system SUCKS. If collecting the farm cash is about COMPLETING the quests in the 7 days then why do you penalize us if we can't come in to COLLECT what we earned?! If you SAY we earned 2 FC then PAY US the 2 FC!!! Frankly, your system frustrates and angers me. That is all. Unless you change it, I am not playing Quests anymore. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi KoalaBear,
Then at the time you tried to collect 2 of your quests expired. They are only good for 7 days to the second. The 2 you completed on 7/31 were done at earlier times before you collected on */7, so they dropped off before you collected.
Old Aug 09 2023, 12:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Taz, that system SUCKS. If collecting the farm cash is about COMPLETING the quests in the 7 days then why do you penalize us if we can't come in to COLLECT what we earned?! If you SAY we earned 2 FC then PAY US the 2 FC!!! Frankly, your system frustrates and angers me. That is all. Unless you change it, I am not playing Quests anymore. Period.
Hi KoalaBear,
I am sorry but it is not my system. If you don't like the way the rules are set then you can make a suggestion. It has always been from the beginning that the quests on the chart once completed are only good for 7 days exactly. So if the quest was completed on 8/1 at 4:01, then 7 days later at exactly that time it drops off of the chart.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 09 2023, 01:39 AM

Clearly, the "your" is not personal, it is directed at you as a representative/programmer for SlashKey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi KoalaBear,
I am sorry but it is not my system. If you don't like the way the rules are set then you can make a suggestion. It has always been from the beginning that the quests on the chart once completed are only good for 7 days exactly. So if the quest was completed on 8/1 at 4:01, then 7 days later at exactly that time it drops off of the chart.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline