Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 23 2014, 07:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Why am I ignored, this is not the 1st time i get this when i am cleared to work them, and this is only happening with this new release, and it only happens with clients on one farm out of how many the person posted
You are the only one reporting this, so not sure what exactly to tell you.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again. If you go back then it should work the first farm and then oops on the rest.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 23 2014, 08:28 PM

It only happened few times, nothing for a while, onced this morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You are the only one reporting this, so not sure what exactly to tell you.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again. If you go back then it should work the first farm and then oops on the rest.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jun 24 2014, 07:43 AM

9. Farm Stats improvement: When you show the stats for All Farms at once and a product is present on more than one farm you will have the option to click on that product to see all the farms where that product is located. Also, you will be able to navigate to that farm by clicking on the product.

I LOVE this new addition!! I'm using it every day. Thank you SO MUCH !!!
Old Jun 24 2014, 08:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
9. Farm Stats improvement: When you show the stats for All Farms at once and a product is present on more than one farm you will have the option to click on that product to see all the farms where that product is located. Also, you will be able to navigate to that farm by clicking on the product.

I totally agree with you, its brilliant!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 25 2014, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post

I had not really used the Farm Stats option until just recently and this added improvement is truly a bonus!! THANKS!!!!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jun 25 2014, 01:03 PM

Level:
XP:

Thanks for the new stuff and thanks a lot for the improvements when removing things from storage!!!!
Old Jun 25 2014, 01:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
7. When mouseover the first step of a quest it now shows on which Facility the product needs to be Loaded or Produced.
i like this. think all steps could show this information. it would help people learn where stuff is made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
8. Quest Farms: If you own any of the animal tools below you will see a new checkbox on the window that shows when you click on your farm name at the top. If you enable the 'This is a quest farm' checkbox then when you use the Harvest All option in the facility manager, the animal buildings in that farm will be ignored, this is useful when completing quests.
i'm wondering if it would be possible for everyone to be able to designate quest farms. not that it would do anything unless you owned the tools, but it would open up future possibilities for quest farms and give users information about how a quest farm would help them (ie: an ad for those tools like the ad for making your farms bigger on the farm stats tool)
Old Jun 25 2014, 08:22 PM

What is going on with Farm Town? It's a struggle to make my tools work... hoping some updates or the new faclities promised, but hope I can get back in and get my crops soon too!
Old Jun 25 2014, 11:18 PM

Level:
XP:

I don't know if this is related to the latest FT update, but - I like to delete my old out-of-date FT posts from my FB page. Lately I cannot do this - when I get the dialog box to confirm that I want to delete the post and click on "delete" it does nothing - I can only click on the "cancel" button. I thought maybe this was a FB problem, but then I tried deleting a different post on my FB page, and that worked fine. So is this a FT problem, possibly related to the recent update (since I did not have this problem before), and if so can FT please fix it? Thanks.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 25 2014, 11:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I don't know if this is related to the latest FT update, but - I like to delete my old out-of-date FT posts from my FB page. Lately I cannot do this - when I get the dialog box to confirm that I want to delete the post and click on "delete" it does nothing - I can only click on the "cancel" button. I thought maybe this was a FB problem, but then I tried deleting a different post on my FB page, and that worked fine. So is this a FT problem, possibly related to the recent update (since I did not have this problem before), and if so can FT please fix it? Thanks.
Have you tried deleting them from your timeline instead. I was able to delete several this morning that I have posted for ingredients for a quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread