Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 02 2011, 08:38 AM

nice farms etholl

Must keep you busy.... keep your chain saw lubricated

Old Mar 02 2011, 08:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Tree Shaker 8 x 8 (FC):

Bought 1 and put it into storage. If I go to harvest it is not available as an option. Suggestions?

Jenny
Level 185
Old Mar 02 2011, 01:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsheehan65 View Post
Tree Shaker 8 x 8 (FC):

Bought 1 and put it into storage. If I go to harvest it is not available as an option. Suggestions?

Jenny
Level 185
Yes it is you just don't see it. Click on the yellow shaker that is in the menu bar at the bottom, it will be the 8x8 not the 8x4 shaker you are using. I think the 8x8 will show up on the screen as the active tool you have but not sure as I don't have the 8x8 shaker.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 02 2011, 04:42 PM

ls anyone else having a problem with saving data? Yesterday l did a job harvesting flowers, with the harvester tool, and l had to stop after doing about 4-7 clicks. Every time. XP's and coins and flowers graphics were all over the screen and my tool would no longer light the flowers till it saved. Today l am trying to plow my farms with the 16 plower and again l had to pause and wait for saving before the plots would take the plow.
l spent money on tools to do jobs faster. Any ideas?
l did search through 'glitches' and found no thread.
Old Mar 02 2011, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
ls anyone else having a problem with saving data? Yesterday l did a job harvesting flowers, with the harvester tool, and l had to stop after doing about 4-7 clicks. Every time. XP's and coins and flowers graphics were all over the screen and my tool would no longer light the flowers till it saved. Today l am trying to plow my farms with the 16 plower and again l had to pause and wait for saving before the plots would take the plow.
I've had similar issues, but only when I'm on my connection at work. (Shhh, don't tell the boss.) The connection is slow as molasses, and all the saving problems occur when the computer cannot retain reasonable contact with the mother ship. So I blame all problems on the sub-standard internet connection. On my faster connection at home, I never have saving problems.
Old Mar 02 2011, 09:41 PM

I'm ready for Farm 9!!! I need another oil well. Don't get enough from the 8 I have now for the 2 refineries on my farms. I want a farm to just grow crops. I have my 1.3 billion coins ready. Let's do it!
Old Mar 02 2011, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsheehan65 View Post
Tree Shaker 8 x 8 (FC):

Jenny
Level 185
when your on a neighbours or somebody elses farm and they hire u to harvest trees the brown tree shaker will show on your dashboard but when you look at the shaker on screen it is green.

Last edited by al_bundy; Mar 02 2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: mist a word
Old Mar 02 2011, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
mine is saving fine
Old Mar 02 2011, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
I'm ready for Farm 9!!! I need another oil well. Don't get enough from the 8 I have now for the 2 refineries on my farms. I want a farm to just grow crops. I have my 1.3 billion coins ready. Let's do it!
Farm 8 was 1.3 billion with all upgrades. So you can be sure Farm 9 is going to be a lot more expensive. I wouldn't be surprised if it is well over 2 billion (plus first born, of course).