Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 17 2010, 07:56 PM

I love the update! Thank you!

One small nitpick, however. The fertilized farms don't work for me aesthetically. Do they have to glow? Could there be an option to turn that off?
Old Aug 17 2010, 07:58 PM

Fantastic updates!!!!!!!!

Great big HUGz!! Jules

Yeah for the flower picker!!!!!!
Yeah for the manure spreader!!!!!
Yeah for FT!!!!!!

Yikes! Be careful what you ask for. I'm back in OCD mode in Farmtown. Thanks so much. You came out with some things I was thinking about, and didn't even have to ask for.
Old Aug 17 2010, 08:01 PM

Default Enamorada!!! LOL

I am in love with the game! I don't yet have the FC to buy the Manure Spreader but I am going to purchase more because it is well worth the cost. To be able to double my crops without using a bit more space..... soooo worth it! I had been planning to buy FC again but hadn't gotten to it but now my school work shall be neglected a little longer! hahaha Oh well! Wish the facility animals were available to buy but I've been getting plenty as gifts so I won't complain. Can't wait for more levels to come out!
Old Aug 17 2010, 08:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

got a ??? with this manure thing do you need one for each farm???? or does 1 do all farms?? and if so how would that work??
Old Aug 17 2010, 08:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindya View Post
got a ??? with this manure thing do you need one for each farm???? or does 1 do all farms?? and if so how would that work??
You can move it to each farm. Click the fertilizer spreader, click move, and click the diamond of the farm. It may appear to not highlight, so click the harvest tool and then the green man *walking symbol* and then you will be able to click the spreader. I just moved mine to all my farms to fertilize. Love it!
Old Aug 17 2010, 08:09 PM

Default Good q.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindya View Post
I would assume (& hope to hell) that we do not need one for each farm. I am guessing that if we need only one to be used on all the farms we have that we'd put it in storage and find a spot to set it down on each farm. Or maybe it'll ask which farm? I'll go find out and post again!
Old Aug 17 2010, 08:09 PM

ummm! Am I missing something?? Do the Big Bulldozers show up in your storage?? I've got 16 Big Bulldozers sitting in amongst my harvest, is this supposed to happen?? Sorry!
Old Aug 17 2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
I would assume (& hope to hell) that we do not need one for each farm. I am guessing that if we need only one to be used on all the farms we have that we'd put it in storage and find a spot to set it down on each farm. Or maybe it'll ask which farm? I'll go find out and post again!
Okay *update*!!! I bought it and it looks like you CAN have one for each farm but given how much it costs it's more effective to just put it in storage and move it from farm to farm. It'd be nice if it asked which farm to fertilize but I don't mind putting in storage. I'm just excited to start planting!
Closed Thread