Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 04 2013, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytonbowen View Post
How's chances for another farm? :-)
Only developers know
Old Mar 04 2013, 09:31 AM

I wanted to buy the purple sprinkler to water "all at once", but some how have 2 of the brown sprinklers. The money was paid, but got the wrong one somehow. Is it possible to exchange one of the brown ones for the paid for purple one ???? Thank you.
Old Mar 04 2013, 10:56 AM

Default Issues with sprinkler and buying Train Track Switch

Hi
I have some issues in the game. When I have harvested my flowers, and then use the sprinkler, all the flowers appears ready to harvest again.

When I try to buy a Train Track Switch, I can´t see it on the farm, but I can see the new Trainstation I have bought. I use Google Chrome as browser, and when I use another browser (Explorer) I can see the Train Track Switch, but it´s so slow.

Can somebody help, please

ID: 1487705077
Old Mar 04 2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Scott View Post
I wanted to buy the purple sprinkler to water "all at once", but some how have 2 of the brown sprinklers. The money was paid, but got the wrong one somehow. Is it possible to exchange one of the brown ones for the paid for purple one ???? Thank you.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
present note with claim and claim they cater

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Mar 04 2013, 12:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Scott View Post
You will need to contact Support for this as nothing can be done through the forums for it. To contact them click on the link below and fill out the form with as much detail as you can. Include how much Farm Cash the item cost. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours up to a few weeks for them to respond.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 04 2013, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsemarie View Post
Hi
I have some issues in the game. When I have harvested my flowers, and then use the sprinkler, all the flowers appears ready to harvest again.

When I try to buy a Train Track Switch, I can´t see it on the farm, but I can see the new Trainstation I have bought. I use Google Chrome as browser, and when I use another browser (Explorer) I can see the Train Track Switch, but it´s so slow.

Can somebody help, please

ID: 1487705077
From Chrome for your track switches do the following:
Clear your memcache by clicking here, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if you have it open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and look to see if they show.
For your flower problem it is a known provblem and the developers are looking into it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 04 2013, 01:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking Re: Farm 18 Anxiously awaiting this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytonbowen View Post
How's chances for another farm? :-)
I'm with you. All the new facilities and the airplane coming today???? I so need another farm soon...am not posting work in hopes all my facilities that have a bit left will empty themselves so I can store them in anticipation of that much needed farm 18.
Have too much trouble loading my farms if I have more than a couple of buildings along with crops and now with all the facilities we have I desperately need farm 18 just so I can make it like my farm 16, all industry...no planting of crops. NO FYI NOT even 1 of my farms are layered. The largest farms are 30 x 30. Can't see adding to troubles by going to 32 x 32, personally.

ALL cache for browser is cleared at end of each day.
FT cache (reset) is now cleared 1 x a week per Tony D's suggestion.
ALL animals in their respective buildings.
ALL items in my tools are unchecked, especially the dim/hide switch.
WF6 Browser: Google Chrome
FLASH up to date

Below are a few suggestions if your farms load very slow.

The above is done in order to get my FT program to load daily in a reasonable time. When checking my farms for crops needing attention all is left off. When harvesting and replanting is being done for crops all is off, goes much faster.
My trees are only showing so I may check that my worker got all of them done. Same with flowers.
I plant and water with the extended sprinkler. And move on to next farm I had harvested. FT loads much faster this way at least for my farms.

Can't wait for farm 18 to be available, oh joy can then arrange another farm of all industry, buy the new items to go here and begin to once again fill my factories and referrals....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 04 2013, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
I'm with you. All the new facilities and the airplane coming today???? I so need another farm soon...am not posting work in hopes all my facilities that have a bit left will empty themselves so I can store them in anticipation of that much needed farm 18.
Have too much trouble loading my farms if I have more than a couple of buildings along with crops and now with all the facilities we have I desperately need farm 18 just so I can make it like my farm 16, all industry...no planting of crops. NO FYI NOT even 1 of my farms are layered. The largest farms are 30 x 30. Can't see adding to troubles by going to 32 x 32, personally.

ALL cache for browser is cleared at end of each day.
FT cache (reset) is now cleared 1 x a week per Tony D's suggestion.
ALL animals in their respective buildings.
ALL items in my tools are unchecked, especially the dim/hide switch.
WF6 Browser: Google Chrome
FLASH up to date

Below are a few suggestions if your farms load very slow.

The above is done in order to get my FT program to load daily in a reasonable time. When checking my farms for crops needing attention all is left off. When harvesting and replanting is being done for crops all is off, goes much faster.
My trees are only showing so I may check that my worker got all of them done. Same with flowers.
I plant and water with the extended sprinkler. And move on to next farm I had harvested. FT loads much faster this way at least for my farms.

Can't wait for farm 18 to be available, oh joy can then arrange another farm of all industry, buy the new items to go here and begin to once again fill my factories and referrals....
The airplane, and some decorations for trains... landed on Friday.
Old Mar 04 2013, 01:58 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
The airplane, and some decorations for trains... landed on Friday.
Shoot I've been checking the store all weekend no plane in facilities for me!

Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 04 2013, 02:08 PM

Level:
XP:

Stoneface, you may have them available in your store not in mine.
Just completed checking, facilities, buildings, motion, trains, paths, other, and so on...not in any.
What category did you find yours in, please?

Thanks a heap, right now just looking, may purchase and store until we get farm 18. Can do nothing with them all until them, sigh.
PLEASE? tell me where to find the new stuff???? Thanks a heap!

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread

Tags
train