Closed Thread

Old Dec 20 2010, 01:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Raul -
oh please tell me why the holiday animals and trees (sheep, goats, pines/trees) cannot be harvested? Makes no sense just 'cause they're dressed up for the holidays!!!
I love the light-wrapped sheep and the candy cane goats and fun trees. But I would be JOLLIER if these wonderful seasonal creatures could be harvested!!! Come on, gift us some more, Santa Raul!!! xoxo, ~andrea~

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6570&farm_ix=0
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 20 2010, 04:16 PM

All I want for Christmas is a super duper dairy that produces a lot of cheese

And farm 8, and farm 9, and .......

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of the devs, mods and forum members!
Old Dec 20 2010, 05:21 PM

I am also hoping for farm 8 for christmas... will leave out cookies and milk for the developers
Old Dec 20 2010, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeB View Post
I agree. I don't make an effort to fill my facilities, but rather to provide enough goodies in each facility to make visits by my neighbors worthwhile and still giving me lots of XP (not that the XPs are that important to me). I have a couple of neighbors who do a good job of keeping their facilities stocked to the hilt, but to me it seems like a lot of work. To each his (her) own!!
I have a few neighbors who just have like one persons worth in their facilities, so I don't visit. I hate to feel like I take it all and sometimes another person will be their doing the facilities too. I leave. I only do facilities for the ingredients I can use and the coins, NOT the points. So if the goods and coins are meager, I don't bother going. One gets to knowing who puts much in their facilities and who doesn't. But, this game is time consuming and doing facilities does take a bit of time especially since one, or at least I, have to pause between each facility a lot of the time, or the facilities quit popping up.
Old Dec 20 2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Roy View Post
The wife and I went to the movies.!! it cost us $43.60 Thats rip,, Then we got home and bought 55 farmcash for $10.00 Now thats a Deal...
We have never paid 43 dollars goign to a movie. We only go to the afternoon ones and probably not to more than 3 or 4 a year and we don't buy popcorn. I know that is a killer, but it is just too costly. Actually I don't even like going to the movies. We too do netflix, only, we didn't get in on the farmcash. Messed up on that one. It is a great deal and it is so easy, mailing the DVD's back. If you have a Wii or other device that works, you can get things also from Netflix on your tv. We don't, but think it would be nice if we did. Beats watching things from netflix on the small laptop screen, which we have done. I believe netflix is around 10 dollars a month for our plan and the entire family gets to enjoy it.
Old Dec 20 2010, 09:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My Christmas wish, mountains to design my farm with, a train and tracks to move product from one facility to the other and a grain mill for the train to pull up to, please Santa ( Raul) can you grant me my wish.....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 20 2010, 09:01 PM

Smile christmas farm

thanks for the updates.

please stop by and let me know how my christmas farm looks
Old Dec 21 2010, 07:05 AM

Default Where

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Sure hope you're right, Sunny. It makes sense to do so since winter is at a different time of year for players in the southern hemisphere, plus people may want to do winter theme designs at times other than the winter holidays.
Hmmm I was looking for the snow coverage in the store the other day and could not fine. Would make since that it would be in Paths and Ground, but I could not find it there. Or anywhere else I looked as far as that goes.

Doc
Old Dec 21 2010, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Hmmm I was looking for the snow coverage in the store the other day and could not fine. Would make since that it would be in Paths and Ground, but I could not find it there. Or anywhere else I looked as far as that goes.

Doc
It was release with the rest of the holiday items, which you can find in the holiday tab in the store.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Dec 21 2010, 09:15 AM

A great Christmas present would be to give us farm #8 at farm 1 prices

My Farms
Closed Thread