Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 25 2021, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Astrid,
The main thing to remember is if it says you don't have enough of the product to load the service then go to the factory you produced the product in and store what is completed there. Then go back to your quest and load the service.
Thank you very much Taz, I am going to show this to my son so he can get this done for me ~ Astrid
Old Jul 26 2021, 10:54 PM

Default Harvesting Salmon

I am trying to Harvest a salmon for a quest, I am using my rod in a pond with a Boat. I have tried three times when the pond was ready to fish but it doesn't register on my quest?
Old Jul 26 2021, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean2559 View Post
I am trying to Harvest a salmon for a quest, I am using my rod in a pond with a Boat. I have tried three times when the pond was ready to fish but it doesn't register on my quest?
Hi Jean,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
Just to be sure you are doing this yourself on your own farm, right?

I am not sure why you are trying to use the fishing pole for doing this. Salmon is not the only fish in those lakes and it would be hard to get the salmon just with the fishing rod. You do own a turbo fishing boat and that would make it easier to get salmon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2021, 05:37 PM

Hi, I'm having a problem w/one of my quests. The quest is for making and loading the concrete wall. The very first step of making carbon steel remains grayed out. It should have been available as the first step, but isn't. Could somebody please look into this? I've made everything else (clay block, limestone rock, cement sack, sand wagon, instant concrete sack, beige pigment, and instant mortar sack). I can't go any further until I have the carbon steel. My number is 572022291 Thanks!
Old Jul 31 2021, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshyne View Post
Hi, I'm having a problem w/one of my quests. The quest is for making and loading the concrete wall. The very first step of making carbon steel remains grayed out. It should have been available as the first step, but isn't. Could somebody please look into this? I've made everything else (clay block, limestone rock, cement sack, sand wagon, instant concrete sack, beige pigment, and instant mortar sack). I can't go any further until I have the carbon steel. My number is 572022291 Thanks!
Hi Sonshyne,
To make the carbon steel you first need the iron ore and the graphite ore. Graphite opre takes 8 hours. This quest for you has not been open long enough to have gotten that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2021, 06:05 PM

Oh duh! I hadn't scrolled down far enough, LOL When I scrolled down, I saw the iron and graphite ore links. : / Thanks Taz!
Old Aug 11 2021, 01:35 PM

Default Quests

I have been working on quests with no problem since it came back up but right now i have a problem. I as doing the Bridal Bouquet quest. I finished producing the bridal bouquet in the next to last task. Now i'm on loading bridal bouquet and it's saying "This service facility cannot be stocked with Bridal Bouquet at this moment. To supply these items, you will need to add 11 more Bridal Bouquet to your storage." I don't understand.
Old Aug 11 2021, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPaula View Post
I have been working on quests with no problem since it came back up but right now i have a problem. I as doing the Bridal Bouquet quest. I finished producing the bridal bouquet in the next to last task. Now i'm on loading bridal bouquet and it's saying "This service facility cannot be stocked with Bridal Bouquet at this moment. To supply these items, you will need to add 11 more Bridal Bouquet to your storage." I don't understand.
Hi CPaula

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

I had a look at your data and you only have 9 Bridal Bouquet in your storage at this moment.

You need 20 to load a batch into the Bridal Shop.

So,go into your Wedding Supplies Factory and store the ones already done.

Then try to load them into the Bridal Shop again.
Old Aug 11 2021, 02:23 PM

Default Quest issue

When I go to put items in for a quest - this time - Allspice - I often also also put up other 'items' just to get product. When I go back to the quest - the Allspice was not activated.

This is not the first time it's happened - I've noticed it for a week or two. I've been able to go back and activate just the needed item and it will show up - although this time I seem to have no more Allspice to add, so I'm stuck until my next back of pimento trees ripen.

Never did that before - I know if you have two items from the same grouping, you can only do the one - rather than all the items needed at one time. But in this instance the only thing from this that was needed for the quest was Allspice - and while I activated that - and all but one other item which I didn't have enough of - the Allspice didn't activate.
Old Aug 11 2021, 02:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari Lou View Post
When I go to put items in for a quest - this time - Allspice - I often also also put up other 'items' just to get product. When I go back to the quest - the Allspice was not activated.

This is not the first time it's happened - I've noticed it for a week or two. I've been able to go back and activate just the needed item and it will show up - although this time I seem to have no more Allspice to add, so I'm stuck until my next back of pimento trees ripen.

Never did that before - I know if you have two items from the same grouping, you can only do the one - rather than all the items needed at one time. But in this instance the only thing from this that was needed for the quest was Allspice - and while I activated that - and all but one other item which I didn't have enough of - the Allspice didn't activate.
Hi Mari Lou,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests.
You do have to add all the items required to make a product for a quest before you can add the product.
When you added the Allspice in the factory did you get a message saying you needed more of an ingredient or that you could not add any more Allspice production at that time because the factory was full of pending product?
One thing we do recommend for quests is to only start one batch at a time, so in case it doesn't start for some reason you can go back and try another batcth. If you fill the facility and it doesn't work, then you have to wait for a batch to be done before you can try again.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline