Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 14 2021, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca hamilton View Post
hidee . . . My farm #1 will not hold the plowing & the crop planting . . . it all goes away leaving an unplowed field!!! help
Hi rebecca hamilton,

If the fields are not saving the plowing and planting and reverting to just being harvested, then it sounds like they are layered. That may have not been intentional.

Try deleting just a few of the harvested fields where you can easily see them, then reload the game and see if another crop appears underneath where you deleted those. If there is you will need to delete all the harvested fields that won't save the plowing and planting until you can see all of what is underneath those.

You may prefer to just delete all of them, refresh/reload until you are back to ground cover then plow new fields. However, I can see that there are some items sitting on top of some of those fields and you have items very close to them, so you may need to remove those to be able to put the fields back on if you don't know how to put them back on with them still there. I'm sorry but we are not permitted to help with layering instructions or allow anyone to post them in the forum, so it's entirely up to you what you want to do to correct this.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 14 2021, 10:08 PM

hi. I am unable to also plant seeds, harvest, plow nor buy from the store. Hope it can be sorted out soon I really love this game. Thank you
Old Jul 14 2021, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetay View Post
hi. I am unable to also plant seeds, harvest, plow nor buy from the store. Hope it can be sorted out soon I really love this game. Thank you
Hi Tetay,
Please provide your Farm Town ID number. You can find it in the banner at the top of your game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 14 2021 at 11:02 PM.
Old Aug 01 2021, 12:28 PM

Not sure if this is the right thread. I am having a problem with my Lemon Trees.

FarmTown Stats says I have 18,765 Lemon Trees ready
Ingredient planner for 6 months says I need 36000 for the run and am 7064 short
Hire someone to harvest
Reload
FarmTown Stats says I have no lemon trees ready to harvest (harvest is complete)
Ingredient Planner 6 months says I need 36000 for the run and am still short 4771

Something not adding up.
Old Aug 01 2021, 12:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXDAW View Post
Not sure if this is the right thread. I am having a problem with my Lemon Trees.

FarmTown Stats says I have 18,765 Lemon Trees ready
Ingredient planner for 6 months says I need 36000 for the run and am 7064 short
Hire someone to harvest
Reload
FarmTown Stats says I have no lemon trees ready to harvest (harvest is complete)
Ingredient Planner 6 months says I need 36000 for the run and am still short 4771

Something not adding up.
Hi Jaxdaw,
I moved your post to the subject thread about harvests.
First it sounds like you have the farm stats checked to add fertilized and blet bonus amounts. That bonus amount is only an estimate as that can be variable.
Second is the ingredient planner does not update instantly. Try restarting your farms and see if the amounts change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2021, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jaxdaw,
I moved your post to the subject thread about harvests.
First it sounds like you have the farm stats checked to add fertilized and blet bonus amounts. That bonus amount is only an estimate as that can be variable.
Second is the ingredient planner does not update instantly. Try restarting your farms and see if the amounts change.
No matter what - it continues - Harvested again today. Still showing short. Same scenario.
Old Aug 07 2021, 11:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXDAW View Post
No matter what - it continues - Harvested again today. Still showing short. Same scenario.
Hi Jaxdaw,
As I said the Farm Stats is only an estimate at that time you are looking at it. The bonus amount you get is not a specific amount. If you look the belt bonus percentage says it is up to that percentage. It does not say you will get that exact percentage every time.
Also neither the Farm Stats or the ingredient planner update immediately. Did you try restarting your farms before checking the ingredient planner?
Old Aug 09 2021, 09:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to Lessonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Lessonlady
Default Says farm is ready when it is not

For the last 3 days, the game has been telling me that the crops on my #4 farm are ready when they are not. Is this a glitch that will be cleared up soon or my computer?
Old Aug 09 2021, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
For the last 3 days, the game has been telling me that the crops on my #4 farm are ready when they are not. Is this a glitch that will be cleared up soon or my computer?
Hi Lessonlady,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops. If a crop has not been ready for 3 days, then this sounds like your computer date and time are not correct. The game uses the date & time on your computer.

EDIT: I just looked at your farm 4 and you have peas growing on them that have 1.5 hours left to grow.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 09 2021 at 10:01 AM.
Old Aug 09 2021, 07:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Default my farms

hi, my farm #30 Will Not hold a plow, no crop But no matter what i do . . it uses Fuel . . . this is getting very Old . .please help . . . thank you

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding