Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 19 2011, 05:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
Have you thought about harvesting one each day? That way one would be full flower each day.
Um no because then all my four day trees and flowers will not be harvested at the same time. I keep all my same time stuff that is always growing (trees, flowers, animal buildings, water) harvested at the same time. If I miss harvesting something in the round of harvesting that time stuff say 2 day stuff I don't harvest it until the others are ready again. Yes I am aware I am not normal but neither or the rest of you so stop looking at me like I have lost my mind, I know right where I left it it, is in the Rubber Room.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 19 2011, 05:18 PM

I'm hoping that the flash problem delayed the new release by ONE day......So tonight is the night..
Old Aug 19 2011, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by April306 View Post
Just seen that my stable has appeared in the facilities without me having to do anything. Glad i didn't spend all time taking my animals out.
Thanks
Yeah mine did the same thing, I started taking the animals out, got about 3 and decided it would be easier to just work the horses then go into the facility manger and put them back in, then they showed up. I was so happy...
Old Aug 19 2011, 05:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter View Post
wonder how many pages we will hit before the update
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
Anyone want to make a guess, and what could the winner win?

Lets think about it
Well the number of pages can be manipulated I currently see only 30 pages of post.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 19 2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
1. GRAPEFRUIT: Uses like breakfast food, softdrink, pool bar drink, bottled grapefruit drink, frozen juice concentrate

2. EGGS: always running out of eggs and have 1300 hens. Possible solutions include more hens per hen house, less eggs in recepies, shorter times between eggs being laid
I would like to see the animal facilities be workable my our neighbors, they are in the facility manager already let them work them to speed up production and we could restock them as needed.
Old Aug 19 2011, 05:32 PM

deadline expired, sigh sigh, does anyone ever get their wish?
Old Aug 19 2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Um no because then all my four day trees and flowers will not be harvested at the same time. I keep all my same time stuff that is always growing (trees, flowers, animal buildings, water) harvested at the same time. If I miss harvesting something in the round of harvesting that time stuff say 2 day stuff I don't harvest it until the others are ready again. Yes I am aware I am not normal but neither or the rest of you so stop looking at me like I have lost my mind, I know right where I left it it, is in the Rubber Room.
lol I know what you mean, I am that way too. Drives me crazy when I do my wife's farm she has stuff all mixed up and and scattered every where. Only some of the same crop are done at the same time, just seems chaotic to me.
Old Aug 19 2011, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
I'm hoping that the flash problem delayed the new release by ONE day......So tonight is the night..
I am hoping so too, I got up early this morning so I would have to buy my farm if the release was this morning but since it wasn't I was glad so I can stay up later tonight and be able to do something with it too. Just not sure what I am going to do with it yet. Have had a few ideas but haven't decided yet.
Old Aug 19 2011, 05:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to truckie547 Send a message via Yahoo to truckie547

Rebecca lied.... got my ducks in a row and no new levels or farm 11 ... your fired rebecca you may pack up your belongings and leave the building
Old Aug 19 2011, 06:07 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckie547 View Post
Rebecca lied.... got my ducks in a row and no new levels or farm 11 ... your fired rebecca you may pack up your belongings and leave the building
i did not lie... i was trying to get them hurry it up ...are you sure that it was ducks you lined up? and if im fired can i still get my farm 11.. now my guess on the pages it will hit 150 before the update...anyone else want to guess

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Closed Thread