Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2011, 06:47 AM

A wife/avatar was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband/avatar in the Farm Town Bed and Breakfast.

Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.

'Careful,' he said, 'CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! There is plenty from my 4 Dairy Plants.

Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! Do you know how hard it is to get enough hen eggs?

We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? I need to post my facilities to get you more butter. They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL!

You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up!
Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind?

Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!' I used ALL my gifts to get you enough SALT!!!

The wife stared at him. 'What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?'

The husband calmly replied, 'I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.'

Old Aug 24 2011, 06:53 AM

So the farmer, who had been way too aggressive to other farmers got sent to the Farm Town Police Lockup.

After two days, the farmer-prisoner in jail receives a letter from his wife:

"Dear Husband, I have decided to plant some lettuce in the back garden. We need lots of lettuce for our facilities you know, and you are not helping while you are in the lockup. When is the best time to plant the lettuce?"

The farmer-prisoner, knowing that the Mayor, and Tom (and even James) and the prison guards read all mail, replied in a letter:

"Dear Wife, whatever you do, do not touch farms #7, #8, and #9. That is where I hid all the Farm Ca$h."

A week or so later, he received another letter from his wife: "Dear Husband, You wouldn't believe what happened, some avatars came with shovels to the house, and dug up all three farms."

The farmer-prisoner wrote another letter back: "Dear wife, now that they have plowed those fields, you can plant the lettuce there."

Old Aug 24 2011, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Her husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times.

When my farm cash ran out, you were there to support me.
When my facilities disappeared, you were there.
When my crops withered, you were by my side.
When I could not get the next farm, you gave me support.
When now, when my health started failing because of anxiety for the next release, you were still by my side.

Well, now that I think about it, I think you bring me bad luck!

these are great!!!! thanks for filling in the time while we're waiting. You should develop a stand-up routine

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Aug 24 2011, 08:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Default DEVS .... Have mercy on us

Please Devs have mercy on us.. as you can see many have lost it because they are now posting modified jokes. I am going crazy and cannot take any more ... give them Farm 11 before the white come to get me.

We need a big bang of an update... ( banging head on keyboard and looking in the mirror seeing the words imprinted on forehead...' draobyek ruoy nekorb won diputs '
Old Aug 24 2011, 08:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
these are great!!!! thanks for filling in the time while we're waiting. You should develop a stand-up routine
I was wondering if take requests ... LOL.... Please please no more...
Old Aug 24 2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
Please Devs have mercy on us.. as you can see many have lost it because they are now posting modified jokes. I am going crazy and cannot take any more ... give them Farm 11 before the white come to get me.

We need a big bang of an update... ( banging head on keyboard and looking in the mirror seeing the words imprinted on forehead...' draobyek ruoy nekorb won diputs '
... and after that laugh I'm off to bed before I turn into a pumpkin. Who knows maybe we'll have an update when I wake up - I'll think positive for you.

Old Aug 24 2011, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
A wife/avatar was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband/avatar in the Farm Town Bed and Breakfast.

Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.

'Careful,' he said, 'CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! There is plenty from my 4 Dairy Plants.

Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! Do you know how hard it is to get enough hen eggs?

We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? I need to post my facilities to get you more butter. They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL!

You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up!
Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind?

Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!' I used ALL my gifts to get you enough SALT!!!

The wife stared at him. 'What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?'

The husband calmly replied, 'I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.'

These are hilarious! Thanks for the laughs.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Aug 24 2011, 09:42 AM

ypu can tell its time for a new release when where no longer commenting on the last release and filling the thread with hillarious jokes.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 24 2011, 09:44 AM

Dam That was my 5x5 hope we get a 6x6 in the next release to replace it

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 24 2011, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post

hey !! I am not a "mod"...... lol

just another addicted farmer with
1- two sets of 10-farms each
2- 12-13 million pts at each
3- $5+Billion at each
4- took over my wife's and another farm and planted millions of trees for me to harvest (so I would not clutter my own farms )

Just think...

when they release #11 ...... and they better HURRY UP...... I will have multiples to play with.

ahhhh.... the retired life.....

(gotta go, my wife is looking for me)

Closed Thread