Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 11 2011, 10:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
ok..Then start to watch the timing out and all the other stuff that comes along with a new release....Maybe your just one of the "special few jason"....
First my name is not Jason, the 0 is a zero not a capital o and there is no n in my name. Second I rarely have time out issues in the game. The last time a new farm came out I was layering my farms while it came out. I had been working on that for about 40 minutes before it came out and layered for about 30 minutes after and had no problems what so ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
now I had something happen that never happened before...I harvested my cows...and it said harvested _ llama milk and _ sheep milk....I think the barn is confused by the odd way it is reading...lol
I have never seen this happen before but the animals can do strange things. In the store or gift box they can have the picture of a cow for a chicken. Also the animals in the gift box like to move about the box and not stay in their box for that gift. It is just one of the few crazy quirks with the game.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 11 2011, 11:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
To produce one day's worth of everything in the pasta restaurant that uses cheese requires 72 cheese, and this is EXACTLY one day's output of the dairy facility.
I have 10 dairies, and 10 cow pens filled with 100 cows apiece. I never run out of cheese.
Old Aug 11 2011, 11:58 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
First my name is not Jason, the 0 is a zero not a capital o and there is no n in my name. Second I rarely have time out issues in the game. The last time a new farm came out I was layering my farms while it came out. I had been working on that for about 40 minutes before it came out and layered for about 30 minutes after and had no problems what so ever.

I have never seen this happen before but the animals can do strange things. In the store or gift box they can have the picture of a cow for a chicken. Also the animals in the gift box like to move about the box and not stay in their box for that gift. It is just one of the few crazy quirks with the game.
Your very lucky i too have problems when new things come out but not all the time But then again im all the time so its 2 b expected!!!
just start having a few things go hay wire as of yesterday

Bring on farm 11!!!!
Old Aug 12 2011, 12:01 AM

Hi ,

why are these small letter over the ponds when i get the mouse on do not allow me to see how many fhishes are in? can you fix it?
Old Aug 12 2011, 12:01 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
I have 10 dairies, and 10 cow pens filled with 100 cows apiece. I never run out of cheese.
That's alot do u have holsteins in there too?
i only have 2 dairy sheds and 2 processing but i only post every 8 days for 4 days straight and only run out on the last day!!!
Old Aug 12 2011, 12:08 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
Last farm released June 17. I'm guessing next week for farm 11.

Fritz
That would b nice but im guessing it will b the following week!!!
but would really like it now,......lol
im soooo impatient!!!!
any1 else with guesses o when it will be?????....LOL
Old Aug 12 2011, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena siabali View Post
Hi ,

why are these small letter over the ponds when i get the mouse on do not allow me to see how many fhishes are in? can you fix it?
Hi there Athena.

These problems are due to a recent update release of Adobe flash player. Until Adobe releases a new version or a fix, there are a few few things you can try if you choose..........

If you're using another browser besides Chrome.. and have already updated flash, then you can uninstall flash, and install an older version of flash instead, they are still available on the adobe website, a google search should bring those up easily enough.

If you really cant bear to use another browser and the only issue that is irritating you is the display of words when hovering over an item like, the sea coasts or crops, try this......

Hover your mouse on the crop/ tree/water that you want to see the information for ( e.g percentage of growth or how many fish in the water). Zoom in with the wheel just one click. This usually brings the proper display into view. The trick is to NOT move the mouse while you do it. As soon as the mouse moves, it goes back to the vertical display.
Old Aug 12 2011, 07:12 AM

Default get boring

Actually next update will bring us farm 11. Then one day it will be farm 12 and so on. That will enable us to produce more and to recieve more xp. But that`s it. Would be nice if some little quest would be implemented in the game and when fulfilling the quest you recieve something unique which you cannot buy and recieve as gift. This games get boring without any change. So far, all we do is seeding, harvesting and put things in our facilities or selling services and that`s all. Come on devellopers the facilities were once a good and new idea. Please bring up a newer idea. Little quests with a bonus afterwards would change the odd daily farming. I mean the 1001 new factory is nothing new...
Old Aug 12 2011, 09:29 AM

Level:
XP:

sounds a lot like a Zynga game

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 12 2011, 09:47 AM

Any idea when next farm is coming and why has the lettering changed over crops, trees, ponds...can't see what % they are or how many fish are in pond, lakes, etc.
Closed Thread