Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 13 2017, 11:42 PM

Default Help fishes

I have tried to reload flash, I followed the help links and I am not able to fish on any of my farms,I am unable to finish quests that require fish. Not sure what to do to fix this ???? New to this posting Help pleas. I hope I did this right.
Old Oct 14 2017, 12:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki3501 View Post
I have tried to reload flash, I followed the help links and I am not able to fish on any of my farms,I am unable to finish quests that require fish. Not sure what to do to fix this ???? New to this posting Help pleas. I hope I did this right.
Hi Nikki,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Tools as this seems to be where you are having trouble.
What happens when you try to fish?
Do the waters show that the fish are ready?
From what I see you need cod for your quest, but cod are only available in the Large Seacoasts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2017, 02:55 PM

Default Gas shortage

I am having a hard time leveling up with enough gas to work my own farms in addition to helping everyone else. Why can't we be allowed more gas per day? Even when in the marketplace they say they will pay for the gas for the job but you still end up using your gas. What can be done to remedy this situation?
Old Oct 14 2017, 03:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmckethan View Post
I am having a hard time leveling up with enough gas to work my own farms in addition to helping everyone else. Why can't we be allowed more gas per day? Even when in the marketplace they say they will pay for the gas for the job but you still end up using your gas. What can be done to remedy this situation?
Hi lmckethan,
I moved your post to the Subject thread about Fuel.
The employers allowing you to use their gas is only for when you run out. That was designed to help those who are new players who do not have gas yet or those who run out during a job to allow them to continue using the larger tools to finish the job without having to drop down to the single plot tools.
If you want to make a suggestion about fuel please post it in the Suggestions section where the developers can see all the suggestions grouped by subject. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2017, 03:21 PM

No,The time is not changing, it stays @ 19.07 hrs. Wont let me use pole or boats ???
I did receive cod for my quest thank you.
Old Oct 14 2017, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki3501 View Post
No,The time is not changing, it stays @ 19.07 hrs. Wont let me use pole or boats ???
I did receive cod for my quest thank you.
Hi Nikki,
If the time is still showing then the fish are not ready. And if the time isn't changing then check that your computer date and time are correct as that is the only thing that would cause the time to be incorrect.
Old Oct 15 2017, 09:27 PM

where can I find info on how the semi truck works?
Old Oct 15 2017, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJREDHAT View Post
where can I find info on how the semi truck works?
Hi Bjredhat,
I moved your post from the Suggestions section to the Help & Support subject thread about tools since you are asking a question and not making a suggestion.
You can find information about the semi-trailer truck in the following Game Guide Chapter 21 link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Old Oct 20 2017, 09:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi betty,
Are you getting the green box around it when you try to set it down or is red, meaning that you can't set the tool in that location? The ring around the tool must be green showing there is a big enough space with nothing in it to be able to set it down.
I can't think of anything else except for you to contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Yes I am getting a green around the combine. i sent my quote to the email you gave me with all of the details. I have not recieved an answer. I checked my spam.

Last edited by betty432; Oct 20 2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: I left out a word
Old Oct 20 2017, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty432 View Post
Yes I am getting a green around the combine. i sent my quote to the email you gave me with all of the details. I have not recieved an answer. I checked my spam.
Hi Betty,
I am sending you a private message.

Edit: Are you aware you do not have the plower 6x6? You do have to own that before you can buy the Combine harvest plow 6x6. We just discovered that looking closer at your data.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 20 2017 at 09:47 PM.

Tags
bulldozer, can't refuel, combine, ex tools, fertilize, forklift, fuel, fuel loss, fuel missing, fuel usage, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, no fuel, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working