Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 01 2018, 06:48 AM

I just tried to use my multi-planters and am no longer given the option of planting with no spaces. There were only 4 options instead of the usual 6 and all of them were some kind of pattern. I went to clear my memcache, thinking that would fix it, but I'm getting an error message on trying to run the memcache.

Help?
Old Oct 01 2018, 06:57 AM

Cleared my regular cache and now my multi-planter works properly again but still can't get memcache to work.
Old Oct 01 2018, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I just tried to use my multi-planters and am no longer given the option of planting with no spaces. There were only 4 options instead of the usual 6 and all of them were some kind of pattern. I went to clear my memcache, thinking that would fix it, but I'm getting an error message on trying to run the memcache.

Help?
Quote:
Cleared my regular cache and now my multi-planter works properly again but still can't get memcache to work.
Hi Susan

I have just tried all my multi-planters and they are given the right options to me.

Thanks for letting us know they are working for you now

Nothing has changed for memcache, but just in case yours has a problem, please try this link:

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Oct 02 2018, 10:52 PM

Not sure if this is the right spot to ask - it's really neither option posted on the 1st post - it's merely a question that I've not been able to find the answer to (could of over looked it, it happens with old age and failing eye sight). but it's a question about tools so I figured this was a good place . Do we still need to keep all the old tools that we've long upgraded from? they take up so much space rather it's kept in storage(they take space there I checked! My capacity number decreases when I remove them, and increases when I put them back - meaning when I have them in there I'm losing out on storage space for other more important items & they take up valuable land space when I leave them out on my farms.

For instance I can't remember the number size of the ones I am on but it's the white set - Harvest-Plow- Sow .. do I really need to keep the Green, blue, and so on of all the tools I had to buy to get to that white one? If so why? Why do I need to keep blue Harvest tool Blue Plow Tool, Blue seeder , plus all those in Green, and any other color I had to buy to get to the upgraded bigger white one? it's just a big waste of space

I know after Blue they all take farm cash and if they're sold we'll only get coins but at this point I don't even care any more, I just want them out of my way and stop taking up my valuable space! If we must keep them, then it would be awesome to be able to store them w/out it counting against our storage capacity
Old Oct 02 2018, 11:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvchick95 View Post
Not sure if this is the right spot to ask - it's really neither option posted on the 1st post - it's merely a question that I've not been able to find the answer to (could of over looked it, it happens with old age and failing eye sight). but it's a question about tools so I figured this was a good place . Do we still need to keep all the old tools that we've long upgraded from? they take up so much space rather it's kept in storage(they take space there I checked! My capacity number decreases when I remove them, and increases when I put them back - meaning when I have them in there I'm losing out on storage space for other more important items & they take up valuable land space when I leave them out on my farms.

For instance I can't remember the number size of the ones I am on but it's the white set - Harvest-Plow- Sow .. do I really need to keep the Green, blue, and so on of all the tools I had to buy to get to that white one? If so why? Why do I need to keep blue Harvest tool Blue Plow Tool, Blue seeder , plus all those in Green, and any other color I had to buy to get to the upgraded bigger white one? it's just a big waste of space

I know after Blue they all take farm cash and if they're sold we'll only get coins but at this point I don't even care any more, I just want them out of my way and stop taking up my valuable space! If we must keep them, then it would be awesome to be able to store them w/out it counting against our storage capacity
Hi Atvchick,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about tools. If you want to ask a question this is the section to post it in.

First let me clear something up your tools do not take up any of your Item storage. They do not count toward your total for storage. When you take one out of your storage the "Usage" number stay the same. It does not decrease or increase with tools.

Please remember that you need to previous set in order to upgrade to any new ones. If for some reason you lose one of the previous sets then you will not be able to buy the newer ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2018, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Susan

I have just tried all my multi-planters and they are given the right options to me.

Thanks for letting us know they are working for you now

Nothing has changed for memcache, but just in case yours has a problem, please try this link:

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Thanks. Mine is working now. Who knows what happened but I've rebooted a time or two since then so it was probably something gummed up on my machine. Thanks for your response.
Old Oct 03 2018, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Thanks. Mine is working now. Who knows what happened but I've rebooted a time or two since then so it was probably something gummed up on my machine. Thanks for your response.
You are very welcome Susan
Old Oct 03 2018, 07:42 AM

New issues this morning:

1. I used the "Harvest All" tool to get all my animals - saw the wonderful new more detailed info and loved it. However, it hung at about 82%. I had to get out of FT and come back in. All were harvested - it's just that I couldn't continue to play.

2. The Start All and/or Load All tools aren't working correctly. (Sorry - I didn't notice which one.) I used both as I always do but saw that my numbers were way low. I had checked my available ingredients before I used those tools and I wasn't lacking anything, so they should have gone to 100%. I ended up doing each one by hand - looked as if they had loaded to around 90 - 92% with the "All" tools.
Old Oct 03 2018, 08:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
New issues this morning:

1. I used the "Harvest All" tool to get all my animals - saw the wonderful new more detailed info and loved it. However, it hung at about 82%. I had to get out of FT and come back in. All were harvested - it's just that I couldn't continue to play.

2. The Start All and/or Load All tools aren't working correctly. (Sorry - I didn't notice which one.) I used both as I always do but saw that my numbers were way low. I had checked my available ingredients before I used those tools and I wasn't lacking anything, so they should have gone to 100%. I ended up doing each one by hand - looked as if they had loaded to around 90 - 92% with the "All" tools.
Hi Farmer_Susan,

I've not had problems with either of those today. The only facilites that didn't make it to 100% on mine were the ones where i have deliberately prevented a product being produced by removing the check mark on a product.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

If the facilites don't all make it to 100% first time round try closing the Facility manager and reopen, see if it's still showing the same, if it is then try starting all again.

Old Oct 03 2018, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Farmer_Susan,

I've not had problems with either of those today. The only facilites that didn't make it to 100% on mine were the ones where i have deliberately prevented a product being produced by removing the check mark on a product.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

If the facilites don't all make it to 100% first time round try closing the Facility manager and reopen, see if it's still showing the same, if it is then try starting all again.
Thanks, Tiger - but I had cleared my memcache right before I loaded them.

Tags
bulldozer, can't refuel, combine, ex tools, fertilize, forklift, fuel, fuel loss, fuel missing, fuel usage, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, no fuel, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working