Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 18 2020, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrk352 View Post
thank you for responding to my question .. if i received 4,397,321,970 fuel why does it show on my end 102,180,064 i am going by the red fuel tank under the coins farm cash?
Hi lrk,
It may show that because you went over the 4 billion maximum amount. Does that show a negative in front of the number? Like this -102,180,064?
You will need to contact Support so they can fix this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2020, 10:15 PM

thanks again ... no there is no minus sign in front of the number... so i hope and trust that your explanation is true ... i will not be contacting support thanks for helping to understand ..
Old Feb 18 2020, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrk352 View Post
thanks again ... no there is no minus sign in front of the number... so i hope and trust that your explanation is true ... i will not be contacting support thanks for helping to understand ..
Hi lrk,
You need to contact Support so they can check on this and correct it if it is wrong.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2020, 07:29 AM

The choppers aren't working properly. They work if it's the first job on the list when working for someone else, but not if it's anything else with it. I have to go into my yellow tool box manually. The green chopper was the highest for this person that I was doing the farm for but you might have to check all choppers. Everything else was fine.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi
Old Feb 20 2020, 09:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
The choppers aren't working properly. They work if it's the first job on the list when working for someone else, but not if it's anything else with it. I have to go into my yellow tool box manually. The green chopper was the highest for this person that I was doing the farm for but you might have to check all choppers. Everything else was fine.
Hi AlexandriaJ,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools as this has nothing to do with the current release.
What is wrong with the log trucks? Was it just that you had to manually pick it up or did it not get the right number of trees for its size? Were the trees arranged all together or just scattered on the farm?
Old Feb 20 2020, 10:33 PM

Default No fuel

I can refuel. I go to the fueling station and the amount is there, but I can't download it. I can't play until I get more fuel!!
Old Feb 20 2020, 10:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmcclune View Post
I can refuel. I go to the fueling station and the amount is there, but I can't download it. I can't play until I get more fuel!!
Hi emmcclune,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
What happens when you click on the Refuel Now button?

I see only 6 fuel tanks in your storage which will only give you about 1800 fuel which is not going to last very long.

Do you have any fuel tanks in your oil refinery? If you do then I would suggest you store those before trying to refuel again.
Old Feb 21 2020, 08:16 AM

Default Problem with gifted fuel

I've been monitoring for a few days now and my gifted fuel tanks are not getting added to my fuel supply. Can you please assist?
Old Feb 21 2020, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Girl Tammy View Post
I've been monitoring for a few days now and my gifted fuel tanks are not getting added to my fuel supply. Can you please assist?
Hi Farm Girl Tammy

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

If you have gifted fuel tanks and you send them to your storage, then when you refuel they are not showing as gifted as they are added to the ones produced in your Oil Refinery.

If the fuel tanks are in your red gift box when you refuel, then they will be showed as gifted.

You have more information in our Game Guide in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Old Feb 22 2020, 12:40 AM

Default I need fuel

Even after I contacted support, I am still not able to not able to access fuel even though it looks like my fuel amounts continue to increase.

Tags
bulldozer, can't refuel, combine, ex tools, fertilize, forklift, fuel, fuel loss, fuel missing, fuel usage, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, no fuel, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working