Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 03 2023, 10:45 AM

Also Super neighbor does not work went to do a farm and all my tools were gone .. Thanks
Old May 03 2023, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer_46530 View Post
Also Super neighbor does not work went to do a farm and all my tools were gone .. Thanks
Hi Domer,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about super neighbors.

The current issue does not affect super neighbor settings. If you are not being handed a tool to work with then there may not be any work on the farm you went to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2023, 12:58 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul Notes:

Post Release Updates - May 3rd, 1:00PM

- Bugfix: At 8:50AM today we introduced a new bug with a similar consequence to the bug introduced 6 days ago, a significant % of users lost most of their preferences in the game, a fix was released about an hour ago.

This is all related to the updates that must be completed before we are able to expand the neighbour and buddy capacity.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Old May 03 2023, 04:48 PM

I un-neighbored a few friends that had not been active since December to make room for active friends to become neighbors. Always before the friend I removed from being a neighbor stayed on the page and showed white instead of blue, but this time they disappeared off my "My Neighbor" page. I expect some of these to play again and hoped to reinstate them as neighbors once the quantity allowed is increased. I still show some friend farmers who are not yet neighbors. I have cleared memcache several times since this happened with no improvement (always try that just in case . Someone else I know has had this happen as well.
Old May 03 2023, 04:53 PM

I just noticed "manage" in the listing of folks who have accelerated your train, loaded your ship and helped in your facilities. That is located directly under the farm frame. I have managed a number of FB friends in my buddy list. Excellent work Slashkey!

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old May 03 2023, 04:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
I un-neighbored a few friends that had not been active since December to make room for active friends to become neighbors. Always before the friend I removed from being a neighbor stayed on the page and showed white instead of blue, but this time they disappeared off my "My Neighbor" page. I expect some of these to play again and hoped to reinstate them as neighbors once the quantity allowed is increased. I still show some friend farmers who are not yet neighbors. I have cleared memcache several times since this happened with no improvement (always try that just in case . Someone else I know has had this happen as well.
Hi TexasStar,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about neighbors. First make sure you have the box for Show active players only unchecked.
Second it could also be they have either deleted the app or have unfriended you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2023, 06:28 PM

now that we can have more neighbors and buddys, is there a way to move someone from buddy to neighbor and if so, where do we make the changes? Can you tell me how many new neighbors we are going to be allowed to have and is it the same for buddys? Thanks.
Old May 05 2023, 06:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
now that we can have more neighbors and buddys, is there a way to move someone from buddy to neighbor and if so, where do we make the changes? Can you tell me how many new neighbors we are going to be allowed to have and is it the same for buddys? Thanks.
Hi LindaMHS,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors since this has nothing to do with storage.
For changing a buddy to a neighbor you can do that in the Buddy List.Information on how is in the Game Guide chapter about Buddies.
There is no specific number of neighbors you can have as it depends on the length of the ID numbers as to how many you can have. Neighbors and buddies will not be the same amounts. Buddies will be a higher amount than neighbors.

Last edited by Taz D; May 05 2023 at 06:58 PM.
Old May 06 2023, 09:51 PM

I just added a new friend on FB and trying to add her as a neighbor on Farm Town (old site). She's not showing up in my neighbor/not neighbor list. Could that be because we haven't been friends on FB long enough?
Old May 06 2023, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
I just added a new friend on FB and trying to add her as a neighbor on Farm Town (old site). She's not showing up in my neighbor/not neighbor list. Could that be because we haven't been friends on FB long enough?
Hi LisaScobee,
It would be because Facebook is not fast updating the list. You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

For clearing from Facebook:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors