Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 29 2021, 07:57 AM

Both my account and my super neighbor have no problems working each other's farms now. Max Tweens error doesn't show in the FT Console log. Thank you!
Old Jan 29 2021, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Although I have not had any loading problems myself and I even managed to load the HTML5 build that Raul sent a link for back in December, many of my friends who refuse to even post to this forum - silly people - are unable to load it. One of them said that she was able to load both her own farms and her husband's farms on her work computer but only her husband's farms on her own computer. Her technician said that she should not try to run something as advanced as WebGL on her computer as she could damage it. Any thoughts on this? It sounds to me like she is using an OS that may not be supported by Microsoft anymore and possibly out of date browsers, but the bit about the tech guy saying she shouldn't be using something "so advanced" and it would damage her computer threw me for a loop!
Hi Qivis

I'm sorry but we dont work through third parties, tell your friend to join the forums so we can work directly with them and their information.

If they need information on how to register, this is the link with all the information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621566
Old Jan 29 2021, 08:25 AM

Angry harvest issues

When harvesting crops that are fertilized not receiving double quantities. In fact not receiving the right amounts per farm.i.e. farm with 1600 spaces only gets credited with 1200 units when per instruction should receive 3200 units of fertilized crop. please look into this
id #1042942893
thank you
Old Jan 29 2021, 08:33 AM

Hello please someone help i have not been able 2 download since losing flash--thank you
Old Jan 29 2021, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossill View Post
When harvesting crops that are fertilized not receiving double quantities. In fact not receiving the right amounts per farm.i.e. farm with 1600 spaces only gets credited with 1200 units when per instruction should receive 3200 units of fertilized crop. please look into this
id #1042942893
thank you
Hi fossill

Please check your storage amount for a crop before harvesting. Then check again after harvestin it. And then reload the game and check your storage again.
Old Jan 29 2021, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerdawnc View Post
Hello please someone help i have not been able 2 download since losing flash--thank you
Hi farmerdawnc

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.
Old Jan 29 2021, 08:54 AM

Thumbs up Thanks for the help and quick response

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JP Farmer

Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and see if you have a check mark for "Show coins and XP Animations" or/and "Show Feedback while Farming" options.

If you have any of those or both of them checked, please remove the check marks and then click in the green check mark to save changes.
We are aware that if you have those options checked and you use the regular tools or any of the Seeders, regular or EX, you get lot of messages on the farm, like 1xp, and the game freezes.
This doesnt happen if you use the Combines EX.
Hi, marymarcel

I did as you suggested and removed the check marks from the two items and I could plant without any problems. Thank you so much for the help

Kind reganrds, JP FARMER
Old Jan 29 2021, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Farmer View Post
Hi, marymarcel

I did as you suggested and removed the check marks from the two items and I could plant without any problems. Thank you so much for the help

Kind reganrds, JP FARMER
You are very welcome JP Farmer
Old Jan 29 2021, 09:08 AM
Account Not Linked

I am user 1707172118, Checkpoint B-000. Game will not load all the way. Sticks on black screen, with white line going a bit over 3/4 and stopping. Thank you.
Old Jan 29 2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyndaH View Post
I am user 1707172118, Checkpoint B-000. Game will not load all the way. Sticks on black screen, with white line going a bit over 3/4 and stopping. Thank you.

Hi LyndaH

I moved your post to the HTML5 thread.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl