Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 30 2010, 07:39 AM

Thanks so much for the new farm. And a super thanks for fixing the Market selling board so it doesn't go back to the top when selling an item. Super Job. Now make it to where we can earn more farmcash after level 80 so I don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get the super things I want. LOL I know the money is great to keep you guy's going but do you have to get it all from me. ROFL
Old May 30 2010, 08:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Default 4th farm problems

Thank you sooo much for the 4th farm, however, I can't plow it or put anything (except my seeder & tractor) on it; wanted to plant trees & all one crop on it. Help!! Thank you very much for a quick answer

Now I cannot harvest anything on farms 1, 2, & 3. The highlight for "ready for harvest" shows but when I try to harvest with harvester, it only shows 1 plot but still won't harvest; same with plow, cannot plow multiple plots or plow empty spaces. Can't harvest flowers at all. Help! thanks

Thank you for fixing my farm 4. Got it all planted & waiting harvest. I love Farm Town, btw!

Last edited by KarenJT; May 30 2010 at 11:29 AM. Reason: additional info
Old May 30 2010, 08:04 AM

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! I've been waiting and checking the Forum and I am so happy!!! Just bought the 4th farm and upgraded 3x already!!! YAY!!!!! Now, what to do?!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
Old May 30 2010, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryred View Post
I seem to have a problem since buying Farm4 - but it might be coincidental - anyway it is a real problem for me!

When i post for help in my facilities I have two neighbours who leap in and clear the backlogs very promptly, (plus others who come along later). But my faithful and diligent 2 have been unable to work for me and cannot even water my flowers since I bought farm4. I have crops building up that I cannot process, and flowers dying due to being parched. What has gone wrong here, please? I have deleted old posts and posted anew, to no avail - they still get 'Wait I'm busy' notes but nothing happens and they cannot work! Help , please!
Dryred this issue is being addressed in another forum,,, alot of farmers having the same issue.. Just go to the thread below (you'll have to find it in help and support).. I believe the Devs have been notified, and hopefully working hard on it

Help & Support > Help & Support > OFFICIAL Working in a neighbour's facility
Old May 30 2010, 09:44 AM

Loving FARMTOWN!!!!!!!!
Old May 30 2010, 10:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a problem with not seeing people in the market , and when i am able to see and hire them and get back to my farm with the worker i cannot see them there. They can only harvest my farm . I have to get another person to plow the farm. It is getting very frustrating , been going on for over a week now. Is there a setting somewhere to fix it. It is happening when my regular neighbors come to harvest as well. Most time I have to log out of the browser and back in for me to see the person in my farm.
Please can you give me a suggesting. I am sorry if i have put this in the wrong place but I could not see any post pertaining to this one. Going to get my 4th farm now .
Thanks in Advance for your help

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 30 2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elas View Post
I have a problem with not seeing people in the market , and when i am able to see and hire them and get back to my farm with the worker i cannot see them there. They can only harvest my farm . I have to get another person to plow the farm. It is getting very frustrating , been going on for over a week now. Is there a setting somewhere to fix it. It is happening when my regular neighbors come to harvest as well. Most time I have to log out of the browser and back in for me to see the person in my farm.
Please can you give me a suggesting. I am sorry if i have put this in the wrong place but I could not see any post pertaining to this one. Going to get my 4th farm now .
Thanks in Advance for your help
I find this happens to me if I don't let my farm fully load before I head to the market. If when I open Farm Town I let it load my farm 100%, then I can go to the market and everyone shows up. If I don't, though, no one shows up and all I see is the people chatting in the chat box. To fix, I have to exit FT completely and reopen the app and let it fully load.
Old May 30 2010, 11:15 AM

Thumbs down

wow all these people on here thnk they know the answer to get good amount of coins.... play on other peoples farms and then work other neighbors facilities... well play on myspace.... myspace users have **** to do compared to shitbook (facebook) which i hate the administrators of that site, they cant help for **** over there...

myspace users can NOT

get free farm cash

work other neighbor facilities

produce faster

(thats what i can think of the first few seconds)

Farm Town Link
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?r...s&fb_bmpos=1_2
Old May 30 2010, 11:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman5214 View Post
well play on myspace
If your attitude is indicative of the users of MySpace, thanks but I will pass.
Old May 30 2010, 01:16 PM
Account Not Linked

5th farm please and can this farm go by how many neighbours you have,say 50 for farm 5.im there already.this will probably shaft the unsocial players.I have 250 real friends on facebook and ive had no trouble on getting 60 friends to join farmtown as neighbours.after all this would benifit farmtown, more players, more money for you guys.
Closed Thread