Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 19 2011, 11:26 AM

I love all the new things. Could the coffee facility be included with the bottle machine? It is a liquid.
Old Jun 19 2011, 11:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I see Freshwater Baits and Seawater Baits in Non-ingredients section
What will happen when I click "Sell All Shown" button? Are their counters decreased?
Please note this, please
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bait in store.JPG (67.6 KB, 9 views)
Old Jun 19 2011, 12:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Could you please tell us what fish are in the new rivers and streams????
Thanks!
Old Jun 19 2011, 12:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu1010166 View Post
I see Freshwater Baits and Seawater Baits in Non-ingredients section
What will happen when I click "Sell All Shown" button? Are their counters decreased?
Please note this, please
If you sell it, it's fine. It's already in your water. This is just a ghost glitch ( I tested it out yesterday).
Old Jun 19 2011, 12:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBaby5656 View Post
Could you please tell us what fish are in the new rivers and streams????
Thanks!
Same fish that are in the other rivers
Old Jun 19 2011, 01:19 PM

Level:
XP:

Thanks so much for all the new things...of course they came in at the time I had lost connection with the internet and had to wait for a new router to come in. grrrrrrr
Catching up as fast as I can. Thanks Raul and company you guys are the best.
Old Jun 19 2011, 01:23 PM

Level:
XP:

On another note: where do I have to go, or my daughter, to report that she made 210 the night before the levels went up and she did not get leveled up? This is my daughter that has MS and my friends and I worked her so hard to be able to be at 210 when the levels went up and she had just made it on Thursday around 6 pm central time... she was averaging 2 levels a day, that is a lot of hard work and then not to be included on the 210 category. Answer please? Thanks
Old Jun 19 2011, 01:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
On another note: where do I have to go, or my daughter, to report that she made 210 the night before the levels went up and she did not get leveled up? This is my daughter that has MS and my friends and I worked her so hard to be able to be at 210 when the levels went up and she had just made it on Thursday around 6 pm central time... she was averaging 2 levels a day, that is a lot of hard work and then not to be included on the 210 category. Answer please? Thanks
The reason she didn't go up us because she didn't have the xps to go up. She now has 25 more levels to work for. When new levels come out the game looks at your xps and puts you at the level you should be at based on your xp total.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 19 2011, 01:32 PM

Quote:

If she had enough points to have the 210 level, she did not lose any points when the new levels came out. Now she will see each level increase as she gets more experience points for each level. The only "automatic" increase will happen if one already has the points required.
Old Jun 19 2011, 01:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I just responded to your PM

She has to have enough experience points to be able to go to level 235 from 210. Have her hover over her experience bar and see how many points away from the next level she is
Closed Thread