Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 11:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggs57 View Post
I am not real knowledgeable in computers, but my Farm Town is not loading, so I read the instructions in red at the top of my screen and clicked on your link and I got a black screen. Going back and reading other things it says something about yellow wording at the top, but I am not finding that, can someone please help me out?

Think you
Hi Snuggs,
The developers will need your ID which is in the banner.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 11:51 AM

Hi, User ID is 1730183117. The game loads but Facilities and some tools are grey. Market not available, Quests not available, working on farms of friends not possible. Thank you ~ Astrid
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:05 PM

My Farmtown has nothing of any use.... I have tool box, that I can open, the map icon does nothing, my quest box isn't there, and my facilities icon isn't there.... although I can go to the store. I've been playing this game since it was 30 levels.... and I don't want to quit now!! My number is 1193015035

Last edited by Annette Lincoln; Jan 12 2021 at 01:08 PM.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:07 PM

I do like the highlight for which of the tools we were using last. So much easier to plough farms around the edges when you know which size you need to go down from. Thanks!
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Hi, User ID is 1730183117. The game loads but Facilities and some tools are grey. Market not available, Quests not available, working on farms of friends not possible. Thank you ~ Astrid
Hi astrid1st

This is a restricted version of the game. All missing features will be added in a time and after being tested.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette Lincoln View Post
My Farmtown has nothing of any use.... I have tool box, that I can open, the map icon does nothing, my quest box isn't there, and my facilities icon isn't there.... although I can go to the store. I've been playing this game since it was 30 levels.... and I don't want to quit now!!
Hi Annette

I moved your post to the thread about Migration.

This is a restricted version of the game, but all other features will be added in a time after being tested.
Thanks for your patient
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Nothing Working

New version of FT is not working, cannot access quests, map, facilities or neigbours, so cannot do any work or complete any quests... when is this going to be fixed?
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmaas View Post
New version of FT is not working, cannot access quests, map, facilities or neigbours, so cannot do any work or complete any quests... when is this going to be fixed?
Hi cmaas

I moved your post to the thread about Migration.

This is a restricted version of the game, all other features will be added in some weeks after being tested.

The information is in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:48 PM

Default bdjohnson

Not sure whee to post this. Game loads but animals and facilities, building are not present. No tool keys are showing so can't work any functions. Not sure what to do to get game working.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:57 PM

Jan 12 2021 Reading the Updates Post Flash..."As there is no facility functionality yet for you to produce fuel, we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities." Well, my Fuel is being consumed when I harvest-plow. So, sigh, what gives? Also, why weren't you better prepared to make this transition more painless? It was no secret Flash was going away. Yes, of course, I want it done yesterday! Ha! I'm sure you're doing the best 'ya can! <wink> I am also losing FT$ in the Quests...will that be credited when functionality is restored? OK, eneough already! HAGD!!! Been playing 11+ years now actively!!
Closed Thread