Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 29 2021, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
I had a similar problem. It was resolved when I went to a different farm then back.
Hi jeemersmom

This was reported to the developers, thank you
Old Jan 29 2021, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sqrl and Grumpdad

We are aware that if you use the search for crops, it only works for the farm you are at that moment, when you go to other farm, the option doesnt stay and you have to search again.
But I dont know which options you have set for the funnel and the A/Z icons

I tried All and Alphabetically to try to reproduce Sqrl issue and Scallions are just above Sorghum but Sorghum was planted correctly for 3 of my farms.
I gave up using the search because of the lack of persistence -- usually I plant a fair few farms one after another. Now I just set to Alphabetical and scroll down to the crop I want. Funnel is set to All.

Obviously I ended up selecting scallions by mistake! (three times) but there's nothing to tell me which crop I'm clicking on. Surely it ought to be the one my mouse cursor is currently over? I suppose slowness in the game updating where the mouse cursor is must be the issue.

Obviously there is a picture of what I'm planting but my eyesight isn't as good as it was and I can't always differentiate one crop from another.

I shall have to take it slower in future I guess.
Old Feb 02 2021, 01:09 AM

Default crops, trees and flowers missing

Over the last couple of weeks my farms have been losing fields, trees and flowers without any reason. Most of my farms are at 40x40, and I was having issues when expanding them before the new version was forced on us, but now whole areas are vanishing from day to day. Farms 5 - 7 are a good example, as they were all planted fully to 46x46, and now about 20 percent of fields have gone, and the ones left are very irregular. Flowers and trees have also vanished across multiple farms. ID No: 1376313776
Old Feb 02 2021, 09:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir winalot View Post
Over the last couple of weeks my farms have been losing fields, trees and flowers without any reason. Most of my farms are at 40x40, and I was having issues when expanding them before the new version was forced on us, but now whole areas are vanishing from day to day. Farms 5 - 7 are a good example, as they were all planted fully to 46x46, and now about 20 percent of fields have gone, and the ones left are very irregular. Flowers and trees have also vanished across multiple farms. ID No: 1376313776
Hi sir winalot,
This can happen if your farms are layered either on purpose or accidently. The only way to fix the missing fields is to delete all the fields you see, close and restart your farms and delete any more that show up, then restart your farms again. Repeat until no more fields show up. Then you can replow them and replant.
With the current state of layering and some things not working you may want to wait to do this until the game is fully done and the developers can have time to look at the layering functions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2021, 12:14 PM

One thing still missing from the migration has to do with plants. In the past, when I hid trees for instance, there were little red squares showing where the trees were planted. This allowed me to fill in spaces I missed. Is it just my farm or is it a feature that has not been added back yet?[b]

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 02 2021 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Deleted unnecessary quote
Old Feb 02 2021, 12:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
One thing still missing from the migration has to do with plants. In the past, when I hid trees for instance, there were little red squares showing where the trees were planted. This allowed me to fill in spaces I missed. Is it just my farm or is it a feature that has not been added back yet?[b]
Hi Joyinlife,
A lot of things are still missing from the game. Please be patient and wait for them to be added. The updates are posted in the Game Migration Updates thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2021, 10:31 PM

Unhappy Water Mill is missing from farm 1

My watermill is not showing on my farm 1. I've cleared cache, I have checked my wrench and nothing is marked to be hidden. It will not allow me to put something in that spot so it thinks its still there but will not show.
Old Feb 03 2021, 10:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortonpam View Post
My watermill is not showing on my farm 1. I've cleared cache, I have checked my wrench and nothing is marked to be hidden. It will not allow me to put something in that spot so it thinks its still there but will not show.
Hi hortonpam,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. We are awa re of this problem as several have this issue. It will be fixed when the developers release the use of the facilities.
Old Feb 04 2021, 11:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Default disappearing river and animals

on my farm #1, a part of a river disappeared and several extra cows (as my barn was full) just disappeared. Can you help me?
Old Feb 04 2021, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianne Reid View Post
on my farm #1, a part of a river disappeared and several extra cows (as my barn was full) just disappeared. Can you help me?
Hi Dianne,
I moved your post to the subject thread aboutg missing items.
The animal graphics have not been added yet back into the game so you will not see those animals, but they are there and do get harvested when you harvest the sheds.

Do you know what river piece it is that has disaapeared?
You can find what is currently available in the first post of the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing