Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 11 2021, 05:13 PM

Default Missing facility

1183552041 - on my farm 1 I am missing the watermill - how do I get that back? Thank you
Old Feb 11 2021, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirobinett View Post
1183552041 - on my farm 1 I am missing the watermill - how do I get that back? Thank you
Hi kirobenett,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. This is a known issue and the developers are aware of it and will fix it soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 13 2021, 03:02 AM

100008362357274 ID

I pay close attn to irrigating farms so as not to irrigate my quest farms. I irrigate and go back to be sure I did them. I did them as usual yesterday about this same time. They are ready to irrigate but my (for ex) onions are not ready to harvest. This used to happen in flash 2. I believe there is a bug in this somewhere,. Thank you, Darlene
Old Feb 13 2021, 07:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarleneMac52 View Post
100008362357274 ID

I pay close attn to irrigating farms so as not to irrigate my quest farms. I irrigate and go back to be sure I did them. I did them as usual yesterday about this same time. They are ready to irrigate but my (for ex) onions are not ready to harvest. This used to happen in flash 2. I believe there is a bug in this somewhere,. Thank you, Darlene
Hi Darlene,

I've checked the crops on my Quests farm and those that were irrigated and are still growing are showing an (I) and those that should be ready to harvest are. I've also planted onions on several farms and those are all showing irrigated and time reduced. I will check on those later and make sure the irrigation is working correctly here.

Which mobile sprinkler were you using? Were you irrigating each farm after planting it or did you irrigate several farms at once when you were done planting?

When you went back to check your Quest farms last night was there an (I) showing on the crops you had planted earlier that day and had the time reduced?

I am not sure what you have already checked after irrigating last night so please read the following for anything that you may not have already done or tried. I can see that you have already run memcache today so you do not need to do that again before checking on the rest of these:

If the crops you irrigated yesterday that are still growing, are not showing an (I) please check that all aspects of the date and time are showing correct on your computer.

Before you irrigate today, please check the date and time again and is still showing correct. After you have irrigated please mouseover the crops and check that the time has reduced, the (I) is showing and that it will not allow you to irrigate that farm again. Reload the game and check those again to make sure that the irrigation is still showing. If you have time after doing those please check those farms later and see if the growth time is also reducing.

If you have already done those please find a clear space on one of your farms where nothing else is occupying that space, take all the mobile sprinklers out of storage, reload the game then place them back into storage and see if that corrects the problem next time you irrigate crops.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 16 2021, 06:27 PM

Hi Taz..my harvest plant and sow (the Yellow one) won't come up on it's own..the one that pops up is the harvest plow only. is there any way I can fix it to have it work right. I see the arrow at the very top..but it won't let me go up any further to get to my main one

Last edited by CrazyJan; Feb 16 2021 at 06:30 PM. Reason: sorry Taz...finally figured it out sorry to bother you..
Old Feb 16 2021, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
Hi Taz..my harvest plant and sow (the Yellow one) won't come up on it's own..the one that pops up is the harvest plow only. is there any way I can fix it to have it work right. I see the arrow at the very top..but it won't let me go up any further to get to my main one
Hi Crazy Jan,
To go higher in the columnb you have to use the arrow at the top, not the bottom. Is that tool in your storage? If not it won't show in toolbox.
If you are talking about when you are doing SN work, then it will not automatically pick the one to plant. It will only automatically pick the one that harvests and plows.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2021, 10:32 AM

Default lostfacilities

Hello and thank you for all your hard work on the game. I have noticed that for the past 2 days, I have lost a lot of facilities. So many that I can't remember the names and where they were placed and on which farms. Will they come back eventually, or are they gone for good? (Email removed for safety)

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 18 2021 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Email removed for safety
Old Feb 18 2021, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakota Sue View Post
Hello and thank you for all your hard work on the game. I have noticed that for the past 2 days, I have lost a lot of facilities. So many that I can't remember the names and where they were placed and on which farms. Will they come back eventually, or are they gone for good? (Email removed for safety)
Hi Lakota Sue,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
Check your preferences and make sure there is a check in the boxes for the Show Regular Facilities, Show Service Facilities and Show Animal Buildings. Those preferences were added back in with the last release.
Old Mar 01 2021, 08:00 PM

Default Missing Facilities

I have lost (6) all of my Kids Clothing Mill Factories. Using the magnifying glass to check out each farm(1,2,3,7,16 and 31) and it says 0 found but when I try to purchase another it says this will be a duplicate. I even tried another browser same results. I've cleared memecache also my browser from the beginning. Reloaded and nothing. What happens now? My id #100000534947736. I checked everything on Chromer and Slimjet browsers.

Thank you,
Sharon
Old Mar 01 2021, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tondinihale View Post
I have lost (6) all of my Kids Clothing Mill Factories. Using the magnifying glass to check out each farm(1,2,3,7,16 and 31) and it says 0 found but when I try to purchase another it says this will be a duplicate. I even tried another browser same results. I've cleared memecache also my browser from the beginning. Reloaded and nothing. What happens now? My id #100000534947736. I checked everything on Chromer and Slimjet browsers.

Thank you,
Sharon
Hi Sharon,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. I checked your data and actually you have 7 of the Kids Clothing Mill on your farms. Do you see any of them in the facility manager? If so that should tell you what farms they are on.
When you do your search on the farms just put "kids" in the search and see if it finds any of them.

EDIT: I just checked all the farms you listed and I see them all there. On your farm 16 you may have 2 of them as I have no way to move the buildings around and it seems there is one hidden under all of the Kids facilities in the upper right corner.

If you still can't see them you need to clear your browser cache, close your browser and then reload your farms. It will be slow the first time as it has to download the graphics again.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 01 2021 at 08:29 PM.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing