Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 19 2021, 05:42 PM

Default Cannot go back to farm after working facilities

When I'm working facilities and it is completed, I cannot go home by hitting the red and white house in the lower right corner
Old Feb 19 2021, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I went back to t check and once I saw that a facility did have items pending, it then posted like the way it used to Thanks. Also, I went to 'work the wall" and NO ONE has posted their facilities to be worked. which I find strange.
Hi rockcandymoutain,
Maybe none of your neighbors have posted yet or are only posting to Facebook? I have several on mine right now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2021, 05:44 PM

Thank you for getting the facility manager back When will the Consuming Specific Ingredients (i think its called that) where you choose the ingredient in the facility filter (under the facility tab, and then all the facilities with that product or item comes up)?
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 19 2021, 05:47 PM

Default storage

all this time my storage said it was filled to 81%...all i have done for 2 weeks is crops ...i have not sold anything.....now today my storage says 72%???i have no idea what could me missing?
Old Feb 19 2021, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
When I'm working facilities and it is completed, I cannot go home by hitting the red and white house in the lower right corner
Hi Texans,
I just tried that and it did work. Asked me if I wanted to go home and it went. Most players I know leave the My Requests open by right clicking on the link to go work the facilities in a new tab and then just close that tab after the work is done so they can go work the next one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2021, 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Ann Evans View Post
all this time my storage said it was filled to 81%...all i have done for 2 weeks is crops ...i have not sold anything.....now today my storage says 72%???i have no idea what could me missing?
Hi Mary-Ann Evens,
What you are missing is Raul raised the amount of storage space by 12%.
Old Feb 19 2021, 05:54 PM

I get a error message, I took a screen shot but cannot post it here
Old Feb 19 2021, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Thank you for getting the facility manager back When will the Consuming Specific Ingredients (i think its called that) where you choose the ingredient in the facility filter (under the facility tab, and then all the facilities with that product or item comes up)?
Hi Alexandra,
There isn't one like you are asking about. That I know about. You are going to need to find the right title for what you are asking about.
Old Feb 19 2021, 05:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
I get a error message, I took a screen shot but cannot post it here
Hi Texans,
What error message did you get? Can't help unless we know what error and what you were doing wehn you got it.
Old Feb 19 2021, 06:09 PM

Argument Null Exception: Value cannot be Null

I'm also getting a dead face when open up multiple tabs working factories. I have to reload and work the factories again and some farms were done, so it doesn't finish. I can only do about 4 tabs at a time, I used to be able to do more than 12
Closed Thread