Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 24 2021, 07:40 PM
Account Not Linked

This is getting more complicated as I try to move forward with placing facilities. Since we can only place facilities on bare ground, I decided to delete waters on a farm that only had waters on it. The sell in bulk excavator is not enabled yet.

If I try to use the largest Bull Dozer, it opens a window asking Fields Only, Plants and Fields, Buildings and Decorations or All of the above.

I cannot see a way to sell off a farm full of water. Is putting it in storage and selling it from there the only option?

Which brings up another issue. Storage capacity looks to have been greatly reduced, which is either temporary or there's something I haven't done yet. Please inform me.

Thanks SO Much
Old Feb 24 2021, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
This is getting more complicated as I try to move forward with placing facilities. Since we can only place facilities on bare ground, I decided to delete waters on a farm that only had waters on it. The sell in bulk excavator is not enabled yet.

If I try to use the largest Bull Dozer, it opens a window asking Fields Only, Plants and Fields, Buildings and Decorations or All of the above.

I cannot see a way to sell off a farm full of water. Is putting it in storage and selling it from there the only option?

Which brings up another issue. Storage capacity looks to have been greatly reduced, which is either temporary or there's something I haven't done yet. Please inform me.

Thanks SO Much
Hi Rockcandymountain,
You can use the smaller bulldozers, but for waters they will only sell one at a time. Your item storage is about 2/3s full. You have a lot of trees and flowers in there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2021, 08:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Is this a temporary issue with selling waters?
Old Feb 24 2021, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Is this a temporary issue with selling waters?
Hi Rockcandymountain,
Yes, for the coin ones as the excavator can sell those in bulk. The one for FC always sell by singles.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2021, 12:52 AM

Default service facility item selling price

is there a list that shows the service facilities WITH the selling price of the items that load into them? i could do it one by one in each facility but that is something i figure someone else has already done and can save me a few hundred hours. it just gives one cash out sum for the stuff loaded into them that is ready. i've not seen this info even before the switch anywhere and would be very much appreciated. t.i.a.
Old Feb 26 2021, 05:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF View Post
is there a list that shows the service facilities WITH the selling price of the items that load into them? i could do it one by one in each facility but that is something i figure someone else has already done and can save me a few hundred hours. it just gives one cash out sum for the stuff loaded into them that is ready. i've not seen this info even before the switch anywhere and would be very much appreciated. t.i.a.
Hi 0202NWOTMRAF,

No we don't list those, you make about 50% more for an item by loading it into a service facility and cashing out.
Old Feb 26 2021, 10:31 AM

Hello again !
Thanks much for the help on the facilities manager problem I had, and the funnel fix )

Farm # 100000295778999 and farm # 10 is my issue. I purchased animal facilities, placed them on the ground, when I refreshed the farm to see if all okay, they were gone. It was a Dairy and chicken coop. I thought to wait for the next day and see if okay, but they are gone- empty by the way. .
Thanks for all you do )
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Feb 26 2021, 12:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
Hello again !
Thanks much for the help on the facilities manager problem I had, and the funnel fix )

Farm # 100000295778999 and farm # 10 is my issue. I purchased animal facilities, placed them on the ground, when I refreshed the farm to see if all okay, they were gone. It was a Dairy and chicken coop. I thought to wait for the next day and see if okay, but they are gone- empty by the way. .
Thanks for all you do )
Hi katrina719,

The dairy sheds and chicken coops your data shows are all showing up on all your other farms. There are not any extras in your data, so it doesn't look like the purchase of them for farm 10 went through.

All I can suggest is that you make a note of your coins, buy the cheapest one and see if it either places or if it does not place, see if it deducted any coins. If it's taken coins, reload and see if they get refunded to you or the shed shows up.
Old Feb 26 2021, 03:41 PM

You might have been right, the sale perhaps didn't take place.
I did it again and snipped a pic to show you here, not sure if it will be, but they now show in the facilities manager .

Thank you very much!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ft.jpg (92.0 KB, 5 views)
++

MAIN ACCOUNT

Last edited by katrina719; Feb 26 2021 at 03:42 PM. Reason: pic not showing
Old Feb 26 2021, 03:43 PM

wrong upload, oopsy LOL
++

MAIN ACCOUNT

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all