Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2021, 06:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy View Post
I have noticed a low priority issue with the 4x4 planter, thought I'd report it here just to record it.
On the first click when planting seeds with the 4x4 planter, only the top plot out of the 16 plots gets seeded. After that, it works just fine.

Also wanted to let you know that we certainly appreciate the help provided by, and patience displayed by all of the Forum moderators. It must be very frustrating having to deal with the same questions over and over again.
Hang in there, and keep up the great work! :-)
Hi RichmondGuy,

Thank you very much for your report. I have been able to reproduce your issue, there also seems to be a highlight issue with the tool. I have moved your post to the appropriate thread for the developers.

Please note that this is a closed thread so you will not be able to reply here.
Should you need to add more information or need to report another issue you find, you can use the Help and Support section of the forum or post in one of the News an Announcements threads that are open for posting.
Old Jan 15 2021, 10:42 PM

Was not sure where to put this post since I see nothing about this. I have noticed since I started playing the new version, the fan on my computer is running non stop. I never had this issue on the old version nor do I have this on anything that I play. If I go away from the game like here, the fan stops. I am thinking it has to do with the graphics but I am not sure. Any ideas or am I the only one with this issue. It is a concern and worries me that my MacBook Pro will over heat. I was only on my second farm and the fan was on.
Old Jan 16 2021, 05:50 AM

Default Command console appears using farm messaging

Nice to see farm messages working again. Just noticed that when sending a message, entering [mod edit: instruction removed] brings up a command console.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: jpg ForRaul.JPG

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 16 2021 at 06:10 AM.
Old Jan 16 2021, 06:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy View Post
Nice to see farm messages working again. Just noticed that when sending a message, entering [mod edit: instruction removed] brings up a command console.
Hi RichmondGuy,

Thank you for your report we will let the devs know. Please try and avoid doing that if you can for now. Just click the Close to clear it.
I have removed the specific instruction and attachment.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 16 2021 at 06:29 AM.
Old Jan 16 2021, 12:34 PM

Default Crop Choice next farm

Ever since using the new version, I choose a crop to plant, but when I go to my next farm and click on my combo planter or seeder I have to choose crop again. It used to stay same crop in the store.

thanks
Old Jan 16 2021, 03:20 PM

If it helps I have a 2x2 harvester on farm 1 but It has been grayed out and I have never been able to use it. When Click on it on Farm 1 the app tells me to purchase another one – this is the same message I get today when I click on the 2 x 1 harvester on farm 1 and farm 5 – I have 3 blue boats 2 on farm 1 and one on farm 2 they are all grayed out and when I click on them they send me to purchase another one

The x9 Chain saw appears to have disappeared from any farm, but I was using it yesterday – also not in storage

For

USER ID number 1319873391
Load_Farm_Info - Mem: 31/256 MB - 2021-01-16 20:25:14.854 INFOCheckpoint-U-74 -
today it is denying my access to my tools x2 Harvester and x9 Chainsaw and truck – I used them yesterday
Old Jan 17 2021, 06:16 PM

Guess that is good news. Thanks. Also having some difficulty viewing the yellow lines that come up when I harvest/plant/sow. Mushrooms are hard to get right. Any chance that will change too? Small, "potatoes," I know. On the whole I am very pleased and most of the definition is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Snookie Sue,

Please list what size tool are you using that causes the highlight issue. Is it only when you use the Harvest-Plant combine or does it do it with the Harvest-Plow as well? Is it planting them correctly despite the highlighting not behaving?
I use the purple harvest- plant combine mostly but the faint (sort of flashy) yellow guidelines come up when I use any of my harvest-plant tools. Things do get planted correctly for the most part but I have been making more errors that I did with the old version. When I do mushrooms it is pure educated guess work though. I never just harvest-plow.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 18 2021 at 11:32 AM. Reason: merging to keep info in one post
Old Jan 20 2021, 12:34 AM

Default /minor problem with animal sheds

ID No 1376313776. Have been harvesting animal sheds every day by visiting each farm in turn, and all but one farm work, except farm 1, where the sheds will not allow harvesting! Strange, but true. Also, when trying to move things around, a lot will place, then disappear after refresh. I lost thousands of flowers last week, while moving from farm 18 to farm 8. just a niggle, no big deal, but annoying.
Old Jan 20 2021, 12:00 PM

Default Game Glitches

USER ID number ( 535909603 )

2021-01-20 18:53:21.511 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded - Mem: 43/256 MB

I can fish and do both types of trees

Cannot use the Harvest /plow/sow or the Harvest/plow tool without it crashing the game with Error box popping up with

Error saving Data
Xo25
Reload game
Game crashes to all grey

Cannot use Irrigate all farms refuses

Toggle Error reads

2021-01-20 17:43:55.614 ERRORArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

When I irrigate just the one farm the game crashes to all greyed out screen again

I have no problem loading this game , is just very frustrating reloading the game all the time
Not much point trying to have crops and playing for relaxation

Edit # Just found out I also cannot visit neighbours without the game crashing
Old Jan 21 2021, 04:53 AM

Smile

When using the add to storage tool, the items are all over the place to add. In the old version you could go row by row. Also if you can, could you please put in the red squares when you hide items.

Thank you for all your hard work in the migration process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Brokenbones1970,

Please describe in more detail what is going wrong for you with the add to storage tool.

What Items are you trying to store?
What layout are the items you are trying to store? For example, a straight line of trees, a block of tightly planted trees, scattered trees.

Is the tool not highlighting the next item to store correctly and skipping over some of them? Is that what you mean by you can't go row by row?

The red squares information you are asking for, you'll have to wait and see when those can be added back.
I am trying to remove all the big ponds that are layered on the entire farm. When you do the first one it then skips all over the place.

The farm is UFCW -23. It was completely full of ponds. I have removed most of them. In th process of remodelling.

Mod Note: Issue reproduced. Waters are overlapped and very difficult to highlight so skip over some as you move to the next one in the row.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 21 2021 at 03:00 PM. Reason: merging relevant posts together
Closed Thread