Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Dec 13 2020, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fscott View Post
Hello,
I was looking for the same question regarding changing the grounds to snow. I don't see the option anymore.
Hi Fscott,
It is in the Winter section of the store. Use the search in the store for Snow Cover.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 13 2020, 09:30 PM

Right, the snow cover is in the winter section. I am still wondering about the various individual snows that a person used to be able to put on top of the ground in various places on the farm. Now it just disappears under the crop. Is there a way we can put it on top again? It is kinda useless otherwise as the rest of the farm is already white.
Old Dec 13 2020, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Right, the snow cover is in the winter section. I am still wondering about the various individual snows that a person used to be able to put on top of the ground in various places on the farm. Now it just disappears under the crop. Is there a way we can put it on top again? It is kinda useless otherwise as the rest of the farm is already white.
Hi Joyinlife,
Putting them on top of crops would be very tricky and make it difficult to harvest them too. It will take finding the right spot to set it down. If your fields are layered I don't think you will be able to do that at all since the crops take all the squares.
If they are lost under crops then you should be able to uncheck the preference for Show Crops to retrieve them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 14 2020, 12:11 PM

Default Snow Patches

Taz: The farm I want to patch with snow is not layered. If there is absolutely nothing in that field except a plowed field, why can't it be done, even if half covered?
Old Dec 14 2020, 05:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Taz: The farm I want to patch with snow is not layered. If there is absolutely nothing in that field except a plowed field, why can't it be done, even if half covered?
Hi Joyinlife,
The only thing I can tell you is to try. I don't have a magic way to do that. Can't say I have ever try it as I want to be able to plant my crop fields.
Old Dec 24 2020, 01:05 PM

Default A Suggestion

I got a idea for a new tool. you got tools for laying multiple plots, trees and flowers. How about a tool for laying multiple ponds. I would be willing to pay quite a bit of farmcash for one especially if it would place them in a layered style. Please let me know about this idea. thank you.
Old Dec 24 2020, 01:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercon View Post
I got a idea for a new tool. you got tools for laying multiple plots, trees and flowers. How about a tool for laying multiple ponds. I would be willing to pay quite a bit of farmcash for one especially if it would place them in a layered style. Please let me know about this idea. thank you.
Hi Tigercon,
Please post any suggestions in the Suggestion section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that matches the subject for your suggestion. You will not get a response to any suggestion. The only way you will know if they are going to use your suggestion is if it is done for a release.
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:44 PM

Default How can we help?

I've been a beta tester for software in the past. Is there something that the long time players can do to help? Can you give us tasks to perform and test? I have several notes on things I've noticed with what has been released, but there's no place to track your task list. I don't want to inundate the devs with information they already have or don't want.

Fox example: Turbo tools are not calculating their coverage today. I have an 18x18 farm that is all stacked sea coasts, rather than the one info pop up with total fish, total bonus, etc, it's been reporting EACH one ("Caught 122 fish, 95 bonus fish) over and over again for the last ten minutes.

Or You could also do a thread each day with specific tools or tasks you want us to focus on so that the logs coming back are less random?

Just some thoughts.
Old Jan 14 2021, 06:49 AM

I too have noticed a few little problems. But like JCMIT2000 I think there is no need to bother anyone as there are a lot more important things being done and as the game is transferred all the little glitches will be sorted out.
Old Jan 15 2021, 08:01 AM

jj39bws78

If you go here it is explained and the links to report and help are here.

HTML5/WebGL version of the Game
Which is in the Common Problems
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity