Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 21 2021, 07:12 AM

thank you as I couldn't figure out where my question went Thanks for your response As you are aware all your farmers layer. They either put crops of trees or flowers or facilities or ponds. If I am not mistaken it was even mentioned in one of the farm updates. Oh well we will see how it goes Have a fantastic day
Old Jan 21 2021, 07:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
thank you as I couldn't figure out where my question went Thanks for your response As you are aware all your farmers layer. They either put crops of trees or flowers or facilities or ponds. If I am not mistaken it was even mentioned in one of the farm updates. Oh well we will see how it goes Have a fantastic day
Hi nettie1212,

You are welcome

Overlapping items can still be done with the purple hand as long as it's used as it were intended to be used, not for what you are describing. They were never meant for putting things on/under things like crops, trees or flowers etc. You have to do show everything you have on your farms and then move or place the item to overlap something else. Any other method is still a trick. Sorry.

You may think that everyone layers, I can tell you that not everyone does do it. Everyone has their reasons for why they do it or won't do it. We're certainly not going to get into any discussions about it at this time.

The entire team is fully aware that many are very keen that all the tricks and layering will work again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 21 2021, 07:52 AM

Default Market place

When I try to open the games it is black after a little while it open but I can't go to the market and if I do my own work it does not give me the money it is a mess.
Old Jan 21 2021, 08:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi nettie1212,

I've moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The thread you posted in is just for those that can not load the game or are reporting issues with things like a tool we have available to use that may not be preforming as it should.

We are aware that not all types of layering are possible at this time. It's far to early to be looking at that yet. The game isn't even back to normal to play without all the various tricks people like to do so we certainly can't tell you if or when any of it will be possible to do again at this time.

As you may know we can not tell you how to do any kind of tricks or form layering. Nor are we allowed to let anyone else post the instructions. All I can suggest is it's up to you if you want to check if starts working like it used to, as we get more features back or you just wait until the game is all back up and running the way it was intended to be played, without tricks, and then see what's possible to do then.
Just FYI, if the game hacks we have been using are no longer possible after the game is fully restored I will be quitting this game for good and I know of quite a few others who feel the same. Without using these hacks it is impossible to keep my facilities stocked unless they decide to make massive increases in ALL production with the use of coins NOT Farm Cash
Old Jan 21 2021, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi nettie1212,

You are welcome

Overlapping items can still be done with the purple hand as long as it's used as it were intended to be used, not for what you are describing. They were never meant for putting things on/under things like crops, trees or flowers etc. You have to do show everything you have on your farms and then move or place the item to overlap something else. Any other method is still a trick. Sorry.

You may think that everyone layers, I can tell you that not everyone does do it. Everyone has their reasons for why they do it or won't do it. We're certainly not going to get into any discussions about it at this time.

The entire team is fully aware that many are very keen that all the tricks and layering will work again.
Okay to me when you say overlap to me that is layering. This is what is confusing to me. Have a good one and yes I will not open a can of worms
Old Jan 21 2021, 08:27 AM

We don't need reminders to get coffee or carry an umbrella. STOP wasting your time on USELESS minutia. Give us FUNCTIONALITY like working neighbors or facilities PLEASE.

What is up when we fish as we can not get bait anywhere since the fish farms are a facility and not functioning?!
Old Jan 21 2021, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysylvain View Post
When I try to open the games it is black after a little while it open but I can't go to the market and if I do my own work it does not give me the money it is a mess.
Hi ysylvain

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game.

If you want to sell your products, then open your Storage, click in Go to Market to Sell button for one of your products and you will go to market and will be able to sell what you want.

Market for hiring is not available yet. If you are doing your own work on your farms, you are not receiving coins, you are receiving products from crops, trees, fish, flowers. If you also plow and plant, then you are receiving xp and paying coins for plowing and planting. This has always been this way.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where there is usefull information for which features are available and which ones have not been added yet.
Old Jan 21 2021, 09:24 AM

I still do not have a fully funtional grey screen. I can't go to market, can't work my factories, cant work for my neighbors, this is awful. I feel like I am planting and working for nothing. Please fix my farm. 1416495268 beverly a andrews
Old Jan 21 2021, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banurse1988@gmail.com View Post
I still do not have a fully funtional grey screen. I can't go to market, can't work my factories, cant work for my neighbors, this is awful. I feel like I am planting and working for nothing. Please fix my farm. 1416495268 beverly a andrews

Hi banurse1988

I moved your post to the Migration thread, your previous posts were also moved and responded in this thread in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...98#post6418898
Old Jan 21 2021, 12:05 PM

Default Unable to move object once placed on Farm.

My problem with the HTML (I really like it and appreciate) is that I am designing on my farm #19 and am using the Spider Webs from my Halloween storage. I was able to place them on my farm to be moved into the design but once placed I can not highlight them at all and thought I just needed to wait on my purple hand. When my purple hand become available it also did not highlight them to be moved.

My Farm # is 1783005920

Thank You ~ Carolyn Gordon

MOD NOTE; Issue copied to closed dev thread.]

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 21 2021 at 12:55 PM.
Closed Thread