Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 22 2021, 02:59 PM

Although the next farm loads quickly we can't even select a tool until the farm selector gets out of the way which takes several seconds.
Old Jan 22 2021, 03:01 PM

Also I've made this suggestion before but we don't need three steps, harvest, ghost, gone. When we harvest just remove it, period, no shadow ghost please. They get in the way of our work!!!
Old Jan 22 2021, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Although the next farm loads quickly we can't even select a tool until the farm selector gets out of the way which takes several seconds.
Hi John

Please follow the suggestions Taz asked you. My farm selector only stays 1/2 seconds and it is not a problem to let me click in my tool box or in my shortcuts.
Old Jan 22 2021, 04:47 PM

I'm out of bait - and I've rationed it to only the large sea coasts to make it last as long as possible. I wish the bait had been halted as the fuel was. In any case, is there any idea of how we can get more bait? Gift box is full, but that doesn't help if I can't empty it. Can't produce any with fish farms. Suggestions?
Old Jan 22 2021, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I'm out of bait - and I've rationed it to only the large sea coasts to make it last as long as possible. I wish the bait had been halted as the fuel was. In any case, is there any idea of how we can get more bait? Gift box is full, but that doesn't help if I can't empty it. Can't produce any with fish farms. Suggestions?
Hi Conjetta,
Sorry, but we are all going to be in that fix. Right now there isn't any way to get more bait.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 22 2021, 05:33 PM

We can send and receive gifts but the gift box to store received gifts is not there yet so I am just letting mine build up. If I accept a gift, I have no idea where it goes.
Old Jan 22 2021, 05:41 PM

Default tree tools

So, I have visited 4 of my neighbors farms. On 3 of them the tree tools are NOT greyed out. However there are no trees on those neighbors farms. But when I go to a farm that has. lets say waters, everything is greyed out except the watering can. Just curious as to why those tree tools 'look' available.
Old Jan 22 2021, 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
We can send and receive gifts but the gift box to store received gifts is not there yet so I am just letting mine build up. If I accept a gift, I have no idea where it goes.
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread. Please post your questions here since you are able to play.
It is better not to accept gifts right now and leave them in the My Requests until we get the Gift Box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 22 2021, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
So, I have visited 4 of my neighbors farms. On 3 of them the tree tools are NOT greyed out. However there are no trees on those neighbors farms. But when I go to a farm that has. lets say waters, everything is greyed out except the watering can. Just curious as to why those tree tools 'look' available.
Hi Rockcandymoutain,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread. Please post your questions here since you are able to play.

You can not do SN work yet as that function has not been added yet. Not sure why they look available except that there wasn't any work available.
Old Jan 22 2021, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Carolyn,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread since you are able to play. Please post any questions or problems you have in this thread.

Try hiding everything that is close to them and then see if you can highlight them.
I hid everything on my farm leaving just the Spider Web as you suggested and I still can not get them to highlight to do anything with them ~ I was designing during the migration and may be the problem.

thanks again Carolyn
Closed Thread