Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 18 2010, 12:04 AM

I had JUST finished upgrading farm 5 like 2 days ago. Broke again!! lol.
Old Sep 18 2010, 12:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
*Love* all the new buildings!! No idea how I'm going to make them all fit, but where there's a will there's a way.
Thinking the same thing. The General Store, Police Station and maybe one or two others are definitely on my someday (when I reach the appropriate levels and have enough spare FT Coins) list. Oh, also the Vet Clinic from the last update and maybe the Clothing Store from, is it this update?
I'm still catching up with what became available two updates ago
Old Sep 18 2010, 12:17 AM

Thanks heaps!!!!
Old Sep 18 2010, 12:18 AM

Level:
XP:

I agree with you about the look of some of the newer buildings. While I didn't like the cartoonish appearance of the original juice factory, chocolate factory, sandwich shop and a couple others, seems we are going from mod cartoon look to Beverly Hillbillies with some of these designs. The furniture factory is an example. Looks like a place where a guy might make a few vintage look milking stools and rocking chairs, but not a place where quality furniture like the TV cabinet, chest, etc. would be produced. And definitely, that paper mill is weird. LOL
For factories, I'm thinking that the textile mill and clothing factory are excellent examples of good facility design. They look like what they are and are neither garishly mod, not cutesy old style.
The cereal and newer version of the juice factory are great, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipka View Post
Thanks, Raul and dev team...dancing happy dance

Sprinkler is so cool, I just watered several neighbours farms, I like the raindrops effect.

With all cool new stuff I have one complaint. I don't like the look of new factories. My paper mill doesn't look very good and the ink factory looks like a church. I know some people didn't like modern look of facilities so now we can change the look. I don't care so much, because I hide the ones I don't like behind trees. But I would never expect to buy a facility with patched roof, now that's not old look. Oldish or modern, I like my facilities to look in good shape and well cared off.

Keep doing the good work
Old Sep 18 2010, 12:23 AM

Level:
XP:

Lest it sound as though I'm not appreciating the new crops, buildings, facilities and other aspects of the last 3 updates -- I REALLY DO. It's super that the developers at Slashkey are so responsive to those who use the FT application!!!
Oh, and to add to the things I'm looking forward to acquiring -- there's the Post Office, School, maybe the Car Repair Garage, and .... and .... and
I can see where my town of Northburough may well become virtually all town one day.
Old Sep 18 2010, 12:27 AM

Default wooppee

just bought 3 new facilites dont have quite enough for the spice factory but with 20 new levels I wont have to pay real money

also upgraded my 6th farm to 20x20 .
Old Sep 18 2010, 12:32 AM

Yes yes yes. Thank you so much Raul..
Old Sep 18 2010, 12:33 AM
Account Not Linked

really love the new levels and farm six now on to farm seven and eight please really need them for all the plans i have for my farms thanks for all your hard work
Old Sep 18 2010, 12:38 AM

Thankyou thankyou for the lastest goodies. Just bought 6th farm out right and have it already planted and designed now to finish the other 5 farms. LOL Thankyou again you make this game so enjoyable for retired older people like my husband and I.
Old Sep 18 2010, 12:40 AM

Level:
XP:

big thank you to the devs. just upgraded my 6th farm to 24 x 24 and still trying to figure out how to use the flower sprinkler on neighbours farms, love all the new stuff,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread