Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 06 2010, 08:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Default fuel count is off

I have a semi trailer that I can't use...... my storage says I have 512 cans of fuel, but when I'm looking at the top of feild 1 it says I have 4.... how do I fix this ?
Old Oct 06 2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.magoo View Post
I have a semi trailer that I can't use...... my storage says I have 512 cans of fuel, but when I'm looking at the top of feild 1 it says I have 4.... how do I fix this ?
Hi, how long since you last refuelled ?
Old Oct 06 2010, 09:18 PM
Account Not Linked

One suggestion - could you add vanilla ice cream to the ice cream factory and create an ice cream shop for items like hot fudge sundaes with walnuts, milk shakes, banana splits (I know this is already at the diner but could definitely go in the ice cream shop), ice cream cones, ice cream sandwiches, sherbet, etc.
Old Oct 06 2010, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Side View Post
One suggestion - could you add vanilla ice cream to the ice cream factory and create an ice cream shop for items like hot fudge sundaes with walnuts, milk shakes, banana splits (I know this is already at the diner but could definitely go in the ice cream shop), ice cream cones, ice cream sandwiches, sherbet, etc.
I haven't jumped on the "restaurant bandwagon" as much as others have, but I like this idea. It would give our ice cream a purpose, rather than just selling it at the MP. And vanilla ice cream just happens to be my favorite! I vote for this.
Old Oct 06 2010, 10:10 PM
Account Not Linked

ok I checked that and figured it out.... duh! Thanks for the mental stimulation.
Old Oct 07 2010, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieannsmith View Post
What are the sausage packs for? I can't see where to use them at all?
Thanks
You need them to make breakfast in the new breakfast restaurant.

Old Oct 07 2010, 01:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Does anyone have the dinner restaurant. If so how is it.
Old Oct 07 2010, 02:19 AM
Account Not Linked

We do appreciate Slashkey's time and effort to improve things and making Farm Town stay on the servers... However i personally think the well known glitches and loading issues should be fixed before they add more facilites etc to the game which make more glitches and loading issues( we have been patiently waiting to be done)... Farm Town seems to settle down after the changes ( about a week- 2 weeks after) And then new changes appear again and we have the same old glitches and loading issues re -appear..

Many are having loading issues and This is one issue everyone keeps having please fix it!!

This is a voluntary paid site( via people buying green cash and donations from other sources) and it is only fair the site is fixed properly!!

We as farmers would like to be compensated for all the lost crops via refunding the coins we spent on them crops that are lost because we are unable to get into the site for what ever reason...
I have written to slash key myself and i keep getting the standard response of trying the basic methods which have been done over and over...
I have tried other computer and taken all the standard steps and Farm Town is only loading fully when it wants to!!
Old Oct 07 2010, 02:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottyF View Post
Love the additions of tools to make it easier. What I really would like to see next is a market do over , a place to sell and a place to hire.
hey Dotty..... have you tried to go to the market to sell your products in offline mode?? you and Tom are the only ones there when you do that....... just click on the plug up top on the right.... it will be red and will give you a pop up saying do you want to continue in offline mode........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 07 2010, 03:31 AM

A MILLION THANKS to you RAUL. Keep up the good work, When you're alone and life is making you lonely you can always go FARMTOWN. ♫♫♫♫♫
Closed Thread