Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 11 2010, 09:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I Used to layer trees over fields but wow that really played up my farm and I had people that i had hired to harvest that kept getting booted off my farms so i re did all my farms.... and using the sites that you get cheats from is also strongly discouraged as with many other sites that are for cheats you are in danger of getting a virus.. not speaking of any specific site as I have no idea i have been told of them and about other game cheats to help you harvest fast and that kind of stuff frankly to me you are taking a major chance with your expensive computer if you do that kind of thing... I actually had a neighbor that never hired me again because i refused to download a cheat to make me faster at harvesting for her.......oh well........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 11 2010, 09:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
Layering is strongly discouraged. If anyone does it, they do so at their own risk. Layering can lead to data corruption and in worst case scenarios loss of your entire farm. I do not know the official stand on using outside sites to get items but it seems to me that it is a personal choice that each person will have a different opinion on.
The official stand on that is that it is a cheat. If by chance someone reports you it can result in you losing your Facebook account. It has happened, although I don't know how often.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 11 2010, 10:25 PM

I am going to ask the million dollar question...... Just when is SOON for farm 6? ..... just wondering,
Old Sep 11 2010, 10:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbee2 View Post
I am going to ask the million dollar question...... Just when is SOON for farm 6? ..... just wondering,
Whenever the devs add it lol Sorry there is no set date
Old Sep 11 2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Whenever the devs add it lol Sorry there is no set date
Bummer! looking forward to when devs add it.
Old Sep 11 2010, 11:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

I have a question for all those who have the jewelry shop. I want to get it eventually when we get farm 6. I have the mineral mine and have been stocking up on stuff. I know that it also takes wood for the jewelry box and frames. What kind of wood? What tree do i need. and is there any other material that i will need as well? thanks....
Old Sep 11 2010, 11:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Jennifer Dawn View Post
I have a question for all those who have the jewelry shop. I want to get it eventually when we get farm 6. I have the mineral mine and have been stocking up on stuff. I know that it also takes wood for the jewelry box and frames. What kind of wood? What tree do i need. and is there any other material that i will need as well? thanks....
Check out the game guide. Chapter 13 is facilities and it breaks down each facility in what each product needs and how much you'll get from it.
Old Sep 11 2010, 11:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Check out the game guide. Chapter 13 is facilities and it breaks down each facility in what each product needs and how much you'll get from it.
thank you!
Old Sep 11 2010, 11:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Jennifer Dawn View Post
thank you!
You're welcome
Old Sep 11 2010, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
It's been TEN DAYS since you announced Farm #6 was "comming", Raul! Ten long agonizing frustrating days planning what we will do with our newest toy. And still we wait -- checking the increasingly crowded real estate office 5 and 6 times a day; dropping into the Forum hoping, hoping, hoping!

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE release Farm #6 and put us all out of our misery. You've turned us all into addicts, promised us a new "fix", and then you just dangle it out there while we tremble and quake with delirium tremens! Be kind to your poor addicted followers, PLEASE?
LOL - you can't possibly have been playing waaaay back when we went for FOUR whole months without a word from the devs, let along any upgrades. Believe me we were all hanging out, and now consider 10 days to be a mere drop in the bucket .... and from my point of view quite a reasonable wait too.

Closed Thread