Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 11 2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Actually the notice of the people said they are coming but will not be animated.

Real people decorations (non animated) coming in the next release.
Thank You!! I can't wait. *Anxiously waiting*

Old Jul 11 2012, 05:03 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm having trouble working other's facilites and opening my own . Get the cant retrieve error and connection time out alot. Also when i buy stuff on my own farm I get an immediate connection time out error. Hope whatever is going on is getting looked at. I've done all the suggestions including resetting router and what not.
Old Jul 11 2012, 05:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Ok can anyone explain the connection error thing everytime i try to buy anything. I want to put some fence up and cant cause I get connection time out .This is getting extremely upsetting
Old Jul 11 2012, 05:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
Ok can anyone explain the connection error thing everytime i try to buy anything. I want to put some fence up and cant cause I get connection time out .This is getting extremely upsetting
I get the same thing every time I try to send gifts out. I don't know if they are actually going to any one or not.
Old Jul 11 2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
Well, they did say that some things were being released this week....

hint, hint, hint
Old Jul 11 2012, 08:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Well, they did say that some things were being released this week....

hint, hint, hint
I can't find anything that says it will be released this week, the freight train views and the real people decorations will be released with the next release, so am I missing something?

How are they going to do people without it being animated?
Old Jul 11 2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I can't find anything that says it will be released this week, the freight train views and the real people decorations will be released with the next release, so am I missing something?

How are they going to do people without it being animated?
Actually, it looks like they "re-wrote" post one...

item 7 used to say:

7. Train Components mutiple rotated views: Locomotives will have 4 rotated views available and Passenger Wagons and Freight Cars will have 6 views available. To change the rotated view for a train component already in the farm just use the standard 'Rotate' menu option.

Currently only the Red Passenger Locomotive and Wagon views are available, we will launch the views for other trains next week.

so they have done that, and I betcha we don't get another release for about one month or so....

Old Jul 11 2012, 10:19 PM

love the update but disappointed about the animal production..was hopin we were gonna get a way to up the production by producing feed..but i'll wait..maybe they are just trying to figure it out..waitin for the people for our farms that will be so cool..happy farmin ya'all..
Old Jul 11 2012, 10:56 PM

Pardon my confusion and lack of imagination, but, why does it take a train a whole 7 days to collect its goods, when it takes only a tiny fraction of the time for a semi, with or without the ordering station, to transport its goods?? Compare the speeds at which these modes of transportation travel, and across the same distance (farm to farm), and please then explain this 7 day (or an actual "week") journey. Does anyone else think this is an excessive and unnecessary length of time? :S
Old Jul 12 2012, 03:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Train Rotation Glitch

The pictures show that you can turn the train car to go left to right or right to left but when you choose that rotation you get a car that goes at an angle! This needs to be fixed so we can rotate a train car to the original orientation (like when we first could buy the cars).

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread