Old Sep 07 2012, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
uummm...

there are 40 new people available in the store under the Tab "People"

four new freight trains are available also... at the store, under "Trains"
Oh, thanks!!! I'll go take a look!!

Old Sep 07 2012, 02:15 PM

Love it.. all of it.. not one complaint here.. the people.. oh my goodness ... what fun! Thank you all for all the work. Those of us in for the long run salute you! Now off to buy more farm cash.. toodles..
Old Sep 07 2012, 02:41 PM

Thank you for the little people!! They are so useful for my farms. May I make one suggestion to have the swimmers in the ocean as well? Thanks!!

Sandie Angel
Old Sep 07 2012, 03:15 PM

need help i have tried to unload a train that is dispatch i even done what they said to do can not unload it is there a glitch or something or am i do something wrong
Old Sep 07 2012, 03:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rl_sebastian@yahoo.com View Post
need help i have tried to unload a train that is dispatch i even done what they said to do can not unload it is there a glitch or something or am i do something wrong
Does it show that it has completed it's 7 day trip when you go to the Train Status? It has to complete all 7 days worth before you can unload.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2012, 04:13 PM
Account Not Linked

have People on all my farms Have new train cars ready for my train to come in to dispatch again Everything is comping up Petunia's in Petunia Land THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! And Raul you deserve a Break and maybe a nights sleep!!
Old Sep 07 2012, 07:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
[color="Magenta"]Post Release Updates - Sep 6th, 9:00PM EST

- The Mayor will now recognize the last 3 freight cars we launched to determine how many facilities to work, if you have at least 10 freight cars dispatched the mayor will do all facilities. THIS FIX WILL TAKE EFFECT AFTER 8 HOURS.

OK , soo I waited on the new release , bought a few new boxcars .. sent the train out ,,, started working neighbors postings > I 'thought' that the mayor should be doing a higher percentage of neighbors facilities when I've been working them ...

So will the 'fix' be in effect by now on already deployed trains ?? or will it have to wait till my train comes back and I resend it back out
Old Sep 07 2012, 07:56 PM

Post Release Updates - Sep 6th, 9:00PM EST

- The Mayor will now recognize the last 3 freight cars we launched to determine how many facilities to work, if you have at least 10 freight cars dispatched the mayor will do all facilities. THIS FIX WILL TAKE EFFECT AFTER 8 HOURS.

- Animals will not count anymore to determine the Usage of your item storage, meaning you can move any amount of animals to your item storage without using any slots, this also apply when unloading animals from the Cattle Freight Car to your item storage

Too bad this doesn't mean what I thought it did when I first read it. I first thought it meant there was now no limit to how many animals we could have in the animal sheds, then I realized it meant the main storage area.

Also someone earlier posted a thought of taken the extra animals to slaughter to produce extra meat... My God this was a brilliant idea! I would buy the cattle car without hesitation. To the person who thought it was disgusting, it is an actual reality in farming, same as collecting the fur from rabbits. Then we could say like Madden "It's in the game."

happy farming
Old Sep 07 2012, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, just released a new post in the Game Guide about which facilities have a 'switch view' hope it helps you all out a little

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5276726
Thanks Rob

Old Sep 07 2012, 08:43 PM

Is anyone else having problems with game being very slow and getting a lot of timeouts?