Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 12 2023, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
my mic thing that resets the farms has disappeared can you resend it to me .it the mic thing i cannot spell it
Hi MOM GLENDA

Are you trying to change your tools in the panel below the game screen?

If so, please follow this instructions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6303490

If you need the farm selector to change the order of your farms, please open your yellow tool box and you will see it in the second column from the left.
Old Jul 12 2023, 08:43 AM

no it the thing you click on to reset everything in the game .you click on it then reload the game ,it helps me a lot .wish i could remember how to spell it.i am 80 years old and have been sick .i have looked on he foriums and cannot find it .when you tell someone to clean their browser you also tell them to click the link i am talking about .i had it at the top of my farm .it disapeared a friend said it disapeared from hers alsp

Last edited by MOM GLENDA; Jul 12 2023 at 08:49 AM.
Old Jul 12 2023, 08:47 AM

Quote:
no it the thing you click on to reset everything in the game .you click on it then reload the game ,it helps me a lot .wish i could remember how to spell it.i am 80 years old and have been sick .i have looked on he foriums and cannot find it
OH, You mean the memcache.

If you are playing in Facebook use:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you are playing in the Website use:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jul 12 2023, 09:11 AM

yes that is what i wanted thanks so much .i also send it to my friend who is also my super neighbor thanks again for helping me and being nice to me
Old Jul 12 2023, 09:12 AM

Quote:
yes that is what i wanted thanks so much .i also send it to my friend who is also my super neighbor thanks again for helping me and being nice to me
You are very welcome MOM GLENDA
Old Jul 12 2023, 01:52 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes:

Post Release Updates - July 12th, 1:05PM

- Released the Gift Manager, this is an update to the current Gift box and will allow you to send and accept gifts from inside the main game, no need to navigate to the Send Gifts or My Requests tab. It will show 3 tabs:

Send Gifts tab: This section will allow you to send a gift to multiple farmers, several filters and sorting options are available to make the process faster

My Gifts tab: This will be the same as the current Gift box, it shows all the gifts that you have accepted but haven't used/stored yet

Pending Gifts tab: This section will show all the pending gifts that farmers have sent you but you haven't accepted yet, it will contain all the options currently available in Farmtown Facebook My Request tab

Note: The gifting activity in Farmtown Facebook app will be separate from Farmtown Website app, meaning, the gifts you send using Farmtown Facebook could only be accepted by farmers using Farmtown Facebook. Gifts you send using Farmtown Website could only be accepted by farmers using Farmtown Website.

Note 2: You can accept gifts using the My Request tab in Farmtown Website, however, sending gifts back can only be done inside the main game using the Gift Manager.
Old Jul 13 2023, 12:35 PM

Hi all

Raul has just posted the following:

Post Release Updates - July 13th, 12:20PM

- In the farmtown.com website, when selecting friends to send gifts or train boost requests, there are now 3 sorting options:

1. Selected Stay in Place -> selected farmers remains in the same spot
2. Selected Move to Top -> selected farmers are automatically moved to the top of the list
3. Selected Move to Bottom -> selected farmers are automatically moved to the bottom of the list

If you don't want to select specific farmers as the recipients of your gift, it will probably be faster for you to use the default option 'Selected Move to Bottom', this way you just continue clicking on the same spot until you have selected the amount of farmers you want.
Old Jul 13 2023, 03:03 PM

Talking Thanks

Thanks raul and team for all your hard work!!
Old Jul 13 2023, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
gift area on the new site- I do not have this on my end, on my game on the new site
Hi nettie

You need to click in your red gift box which was updated and now is the Gift manager where you can receive, exchange, send gifts.

You have the information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...70#post6542670

Also be sure you are in build 510. It shows at the bottom of your game screen.
Old Jul 13 2023, 09:02 PM

Smile Gifting

I love the update to the gifts where it moves them to the bottom! This makes gifting a lot faster! A BIG THANK YOU!!! LOL
Closed Thread