Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 23 2013, 02:49 AM

Can I just make sure I've read this right....the chicken coops, wool sheds etc. that are currently showing in my storage , they aren't actually the ones on my farms, so I am ok to go ahead and sell them ?

I can't quite bring myself to sell them yet in case it all goes wrong, lol.
Old Jan 23 2013, 03:28 AM

A HUGE THANK YOU to the Devs for fixing all the problems - I am one happy bunny now as my green manure spreader works as it should :-D
Old Jan 23 2013, 04:26 AM

Post Release Updates - Jan 23rd, 1:00AM EST:

- New Homeward Hazards Minigame is now live

- Users that have bought the Green Manure Spreader and can't use it should be able to use it now

- Animal buildings timing in facility manager has been fixed

- After you sell all the Animal Buildins incorrectly shown in your harvest storage, there should be no more of them in the storage anymore in the future

- Animal building looking like facilities bug is now fixed

- "Utilization" filter in facility manager fixed

- In the Time Manager, per-farm tab, farms are now showing in the same order as your farm selector

- People who don't even have the Green Manure Spreader sometimes saw all their farms fertilized in the farm selector, although they were really not fertilized. This was a bug and should now be fixed.

Yay Thank you Raul

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 23 2013, 09:42 AM

Wink New Green Manure Spreader

Thank you so much for the new green manure spreader! I have been asking for something like this for a long time as it is so time consuming to go from farm to farm to fertilize each one individually! Whoopie!!
mwyld40 (Mom's Farm)
Old Jan 23 2013, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Can I just make sure I've read this right....the chicken coops, wool sheds etc. that are currently showing in my storage , they aren't actually the ones on my farms, so I am ok to go ahead and sell them ?

I can't quite bring myself to sell them yet in case it all goes wrong, lol.
Yes you are ok to sell them. They are not the ones on your farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2013, 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenbooysens View Post
Ok, now i still have one question. The server time out's we get is that from Slashkey/FarmTown or our supplier. It only happens to me in FarmTown witch makes me think it is a Slashkey problem. Please fix. It really is not pleasant playing a game when you have to reload all the time. If hired by a friend they have to rehire you.
It may not be your supplier or Slashkey. When you connect to Slashkey through the internet you are making that connection through many different carriers and links. Any one of those links can cause you to get a timeout or not be able to even connect. When you connect to the game it must connect first through Facebook's servers and then on to Slashkey. If you are not having trouble with other games then it may be somewhere between Facebook and Slashkey that is causing the timeout.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Yes you are ok to sell them. They are not the ones on your farm.
Thank you for clarifying that Taz
Old Jan 23 2013, 12:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Complaint!!!! I cant access the game since the update.. All i get is wait i am busy and connect out.. I reported and nothing.. About to say shove ur game.. More headache than fun...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 23 2013, 12:48 PM

This was announced over one year ago that - In the future the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests. Yet we have not heard anything from the DEV. atleast if they gave us heads up if they are doing it still or what, but i am tired of seeing this at end of each quests if nothing is happening, And the words 'Coming soon' should read 'Coming whenever' !

Last edited by JW2009; Jan 23 2013 at 12:55 PM.
Old Jan 23 2013, 01:19 PM

Timing in the facility manager for the animal barns is NOT fixed. I just got all my sheep and llama wool, etc, about an hour ago and for most of my sheds it says it's ready again in the facility manager. It is correct when I look at the barn on my farm though. Same thing with all other 2 day animal sheds. The timing on the cow barn and hen eggs looks OK though.