Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 09 2015, 10:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

how come it takes so much chamomile, all of a sudden i cant keep enough, have to plant it every 4 hours just to fill the facs, which it didnt use to do , on wf 37
Old Jan 09 2015, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
weren't we supposed to get 50 levels? I only got 25. What is the XP cap to get all 50?
I don't know why you thought 50...we always get 25 each time.
Old Jan 09 2015, 10:25 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
mammy, weight is what broke the wagon down
ahhhh, but we got our new levels didnt we, BD???
Old Jan 09 2015, 11:36 AM

Now that we got out new levels, when are we going to get farm #25? I want to decorate for the January competition!!
mwyld40 (Mom's Farms)
Old Jan 09 2015, 12:18 PM

thanks for the levels. but i do have a question are we getting 1 FC or 2 FC with these? i notice while back i was getting 2 per level and was kinda hoping these were the next ones to do so. since not hopefully the devs will do it again maybe with the next 25. thanks for all that you do Taz.
Old Jan 09 2015, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbrandon View Post
thanks for the levels. but i do have a question are we getting 1 FC or 2 FC with these? i notice while back i was getting 2 per level and was kinda hoping these were the next ones to do so. since not hopefully the devs will do it again maybe with the next 25. thanks for all that you do Taz.
We got 25 FCash with the new levels!
Old Jan 09 2015, 12:31 PM

also i would like to suggest to the devs for them to raise the neighbor limit or allow us to have more. because my is showing i have spaces free but when i add some one new it knocks somebody else off.
Old Jan 09 2015, 12:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbrandon View Post
also i would like to suggest to the devs for them to raise the neighbor limit or allow us to have more. because my is showing i have spaces free but when i add some one new it knocks somebody else off.
Hi Benbrandon,
Your neighbor bar will always show empty spaces at the end of that. The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors 1 of 2 things will happen. Either when you add a new neighbor 1 of your current neighbors will drop off your list. Or when you try to send a request the request will not be sent and the box will not change to yellow background.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2015, 12:50 PM

Awesome update thank you
Old Jan 09 2015, 04:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

loving the new levels and this last release has been fun...I hope everyone is keeping warm..... i have been without heat or water for a few days... just starting to thaw some LOL.. glad i got something to play with tonight...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread