Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 01 2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy pants View Post
To add to Helen's reply, I think the quests are completely random at this point, and the fact that you have been tasked with increasingly simple ones is just coincidence. Mine have been everything from 2 steps up to 12..... please try to be patient while the devs work this process out, as far as possible, to everyone's satisfaction.
tyvm -- the directions do not indicate that the quests are random but it is silly that i am so impatient about this . . . i have been farming since we had one farm and no facilities . . . there have been MANY bugs and changes along the way which never bothered me much so i guess i can wait for the quests to work out
Old Feb 01 2012, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grami Mary View Post
you are right ~~~~ i don't understand my own anger as i am rarely upset about a game and love ft, which is the ONLY game i play, and today i tried to delete my game and i am too old to be hormonal. . . i don't think i was really upset until i came to the forum and found that other people were getting more difficult quests and more coins -- and i could care less about coins until the last size expansions which i have bought with my coins they were worthless to me, but the directions indicate that if we complete the quests successfully they will get harder and i know they are still a work in progress. . . i just wanted more and better answers
sorry for ranting so
Grami Mary, it's so graceful of you to come back and say that.... thanks.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Feb 01 2012, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grami Mary View Post
you are right ~~~~ i don't understand my own anger as i am rarely upset about a game and love ft, which is the ONLY game i play, and today i tried to delete my game and i am too old to be hormonal. . . i don't think i was really upset until i came to the forum and found that other people were getting more difficult quests and more coins -- and i could care less about coins until the last size expansions which i have bought with my coins they were worthless to me, but the directions indicate that if we complete the quests successfully they will get harder and i know they are still a work in progress. . . i just wanted more and better answers
sorry for ranting so
Thanks Grami Mary - way to go!! Like Happy, I have had 8 quests now, some that had only two steps up to one that had 9. Today's has 7 steps and I have a timer set for just half an hour more before I can pounce and finish it

Old Feb 02 2012, 12:56 AM

Default quests

Why don't you put up quests that don't use tools such as semi trailer
Old Feb 02 2012, 01:02 AM

Love the quests, just wish they were released every 10 hours instead of 20.
Old Feb 02 2012, 01:22 AM

Oh dear, I'd be in huge trouble - along with many others I think. At the moment I open one every morning and do it during the day. Can you imagine being able to open another one in the evening .... then staying up three quarters of the night because you want to finish that one too

Old Feb 02 2012, 04:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via MSN to auntyPix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I like the quests but I would prefer to get exclusive FT gifts that only players completing quests can get rather than get coins or FC. It would make the quests more exciting wondering what you would get when the quest was completed
YES please, that would be just fabulous!! add another dimension to the game
Old Feb 02 2012, 07:30 AM

yep i was right 20 min (well make that 30 by the time i wandered over to the flower shop, had a cup of coffee and posted my services. . . all done for the day's so called 'quest' with the huge net of 2.4M coins : ( SIGH. . . not worth the grief
Old Feb 02 2012, 11:29 AM

I just want to say that I'm enjoying the quests and I'm glad that I can do them solo without asking for help. I noticed some people seem upset about not being able to complete a certain quest because they don't have a FC facility and that gave me an idea.

It's my understanding the quicker you complete the quest the more coins you receive, so why not add a second element to the equation? For example, if a quest requires you to do 10 steps to complete it and maybe you can only do 5 of those steps because you don't have all the facilities--then maybe you could be rewarded 50% of the coins when the time is up. Gives people a reason to work on quests that know they can't complete. Just a thought.
Old Feb 02 2012, 12:17 PM

Default BUmmed :(

I completed 2 quests which were simple, then the next one required me to produce chocolate syrup. At first I was excited to see so many steps, but I can't produce the syrup. DANG IT!!!! LMAO