Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 29 2012, 11:49 PM

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Aug 30 2012, 10:02 AM
Account Not Linked

I encountered another glitch today: The "Load Fried Eggs Breakfast in a Service Facility" quest. I got as far as the second-to-last step. I loaded the Fried Eggs Breakfast in my Breakfast Restaurant, but when I checked back, the quest didn't have the little countdown icon. That's when I looked closer and realized that this quest wants me to "Produce Fried Eggs" in my Breakfast Restaurant. And the final step appears to be to load those fried eggs back into my Breakfast Restaurant to produce the Fried Egg Breakfast. I don't need to say that it should be produce the Fried Eggs Breakfast in my Breakfast Restaurant and then load it into my Bed and Breakfast. So that's another quest I won't be able to complete, despite it being something I already do all the time.

I think I'm just going to give up on the quests.
Old Aug 30 2012, 10:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
I encountered another glitch today: The "Load Fried Eggs Breakfast in a Service Facility" quest. I got as far as the second-to-last step. I loaded the Fried Eggs Breakfast in my Breakfast Restaurant, but when I checked back, the quest didn't have the little countdown icon. That's when I looked closer and realized that this quest wants me to "Produce Fried Eggs" in my Breakfast Restaurant. And the final step appears to be to load those fried eggs back into my Breakfast Restaurant to produce the Fried Egg Breakfast. I don't need to say that it should be produce the Fried Eggs Breakfast in my Breakfast Restaurant and then load it into my Bed and Breakfast. So that's another quest I won't be able to complete, despite it being something I already do all the time.

I think I'm just going to give up on the quests.
What does the last box in the upper left corner say exactly? Does it say "Load Fried Eggs Breakfast into The Bed and Breakfast Service Facility" or what exactly does it show as the last step, you mentioned that it said to load into the Breakfast Restaurant. It would help if you could provide a screen shot of your quest.
Old Aug 30 2012, 12:13 PM

I have not had any trouble on the quests. Fried eggs can only be loaded into the bed and breakfast according to the info on fried eggs.

Now the raisin one doesn't say what the options are to load it into when you click on the question mark in the facility that you produce raisins, so there is no way I can see of knowing if you have the facility you load raisins into until you get to the last step to load the raisins. I guess it is because you can use raisins to produce other items as well as load it into a service facility. I don't know if there are more than one facilities one can load raisins into, but I do think it is a flaw in the info about raisins more than a flaw in the quests.
Old Aug 30 2012, 01:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I have not had any trouble on the quests. Fried eggs can only be loaded into the bed and breakfast according to the info on fried eggs.

Now the raisin one doesn't say what the options are to load it into when you click on the question mark in the facility that you produce raisins, so there is no way I can see of knowing if you have the facility you load raisins into until you get to the last step to load the raisins. I guess it is because you can use raisins to produce other items as well as load it into a service facility. I don't know if there are more than one facilities one can load raisins into, but I do think it is a flaw in the info about raisins more than a flaw in the quests.
Yep, anything that can be used in something it won't show what Service Facility it is used in, the know about it I made a thread several months ago about the facilities that is the same way, there are several, but they haven't changed them. As for the person with the Fried Eggs quest, he said the final step appears to be to load into the Breakfast Restaurant, that is why I asked him what the final step says exactly, I think he just read it wrong.
Old Aug 30 2012, 06:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
What does the last box in the upper left corner say exactly? Does it say "Load Fried Eggs Breakfast into The Bed and Breakfast Service Facility" or what exactly does it show as the last step, you mentioned that it said to load into the Breakfast Restaurant. It would help if you could provide a screen shot of your quest.
Sure!

As you can see, this step is clearly telling me to Produce Fried Eggs. I've pointed an arrow to show where it's not giving me credit for the Fried Egg Breakfasts I loaded into my Breakfast Restaurant this morning.

Here's my Breakfast Restaurant. As you see, I already have 24 Fried Egg Breakfasts done, which means that part of the quest should be completed by now. The final step, "Load Fried Eggs Breakfast" is still grayed out since the game is apparently looking for me to produce Fried Eggs and hasn't credited me with my completed Fried Egg Breakfasts.

I know, it's screwy. Anyway, what I'd really like is a fix so I can complete the quest. Thanks for the help.
Old Aug 30 2012, 06:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Sure!

As you can see, this step is clearly telling me to Produce Fried Eggs. I've pointed an arrow to show where it's not giving me credit for the Fried Egg Breakfasts I loaded into my Breakfast Restaurant this morning.

Here's my Breakfast Restaurant. As you see, I already have 24 Fried Egg Breakfasts done, which means that part of the quest should be completed by now. The final step, "Load Fried Eggs Breakfast" is still grayed out since the game is apparently looking for me to produce Fried Eggs and hasn't credited me with my completed Fried Egg Breakfasts.

I know, it's screwy. Anyway, what I'd really like is a fix so I can complete the quest. Thanks for the help.
The problem is you haven't done any bread from the flour you made, you need to make some bread. You have to do all of the steps before it will let you continue, and the last step is to load into the Bed and Breakfast Service Facility it says that on the top that it is going into a service facility.
Old Aug 30 2012, 06:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
The problem is you haven't done any bread from the flour you made, you need to make some bread. You have to do all of the steps before it will let you continue, and the last step is to load into the Bed and Breakfast Service Facility it says that on the top that it is going into a service facility.
Thanks!
Old Aug 30 2012, 06:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thanks!
No problem, it took me a little bit to see that the bread was still at zero. Once the bread is done than you can start the Fried Eggs.
Old Sep 01 2012, 03:28 PM

Smile Farmcash!

I like doing the quests,but we should be able to exchange coins for cash in order to buy the required facilities!