Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 12 2021, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Country Girl View Post
Some farmers have said that they have over 70 spots for messages in the message box in the game. Since the migration I only have space for 9. When someone sends me a message the older one disappears. Before the migration I had a lot ....not quite 70.....but enough that it was nice to scroll back if i wanted to look for someone, especially someone from the market who was not a FB friend. It was the only way to contact them since not being on FB with messenger with them.
Is what I have normal .... or a bug .... and will I get more space for messages when the migration is complete?

**Country Girl**
User ID # 100000020293728
Hi Country Girl,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the messages.
Before the move in Flash we had up to 50 messages stored, not 70. Currently the amount appears to be only 9. We don't know if or when the developers will change that back to a higher number after the rest of the major functions are added back into the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 12 2021, 03:46 PM

I am not real familiar with posting on here so thanks for moving it to the correct place.
Thanks, also, for the quick reply. I understand adding more space for messages is not that important in the big picture of the migration. Nice to have at least 9. I have been very lucky in not having any trouble playing the game since the migration. Just could not understand why these few ppl said they had so many and i had way less space. Sure hope they will add the 50 like we had before.

Have a good day.
**Country Girl**
Old Mar 12 2021, 04:27 PM

Afternoon. I am seeing people saying that we no longer need the meme cache cleaner because that only works with Flash games. I disagree, and still use it occasionally. What is the official word?
Old Mar 12 2021, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Afternoon. I am seeing people saying that we no longer need the meme cache cleaner because that only works with Flash games. I disagree, and still use it occasionally. What is the official word?
Hi Early Girl

It is working as usual. The memcache clears your data on the server and forces it to be reloaded, so you get a clean load.
Old Mar 12 2021, 04:38 PM

Thank you both - greatly appreciated. Hope you have a great weekend.
Old Mar 12 2021, 05:44 PM

Default Job Marketplace Board Problems

I have been trying with no success to get tot the jobs board to work so I can work on other farms. Is that one of the issues going on? I’ve just recently started playing again and now I can’t go get a job to help pay for my farm habit. Help!!
Old Mar 12 2021, 05:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVader View Post
I have been trying with no success to get tot the jobs board to work so I can work on other farms. Is that one of the issues going on? I’ve just recently started playing again and now I can’t go get a job to help pay for my farm habit. Help!!
Hi DVader,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
The market is not available yet. You can see what is available and watch for any new releases of functions in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 12 2021, 06:53 PM

I can't get my 4x4 multi planter to plant trees...is this not enabled yet?
Old Mar 12 2021, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyF View Post
I can't get my 4x4 multi planter to plant trees...is this not enabled yet?
Hi EmilyF,
All the multiplanters and Transplanters are working. You need to have everything on the farm showing. Then you need a clear space large enough to set them down.

If you are trying to set trees on top of something else that is layering. We can not allow or provide any instructions about that in the forums.
Old Mar 12 2021, 07:15 PM

Hi Taz

So, I have enough room, everything is showing and I'm not layering the trees on anything. I click on the planter and then on plant items and then nothing. Also the multi option only shows up in storage. Am I not doing something?
Closed Thread