Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 28 2021, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Pnella,
I checked your data and there isn't any transaction, either coins or FC purchase for the 24x24. The last purchase was for coins for 22x22. So you still need to purchase the 24x24.
I'm having the same problem, only with coins. I'm stuck trying to upgade Farm 35. After I purchase the upgrade to 28x28, it returns to that upgrade and doesn't progress. I purchased the upgrade to 28x28 three times!
Old Mar 28 2021, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecrab7 View Post
I'm having the same problem, only with coins. I'm stuck trying to upgade Farm 35. After I purchase the upgrade to 28x28, it returns to that upgrade and doesn't progress. I purchased the upgrade to 28x28 three times!
Hi Firecrab7

You have to contact Support team as we cant fix that through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 28 2021, 05:18 PM

Default farm expansions

i purchase 2 expanded farms and did not receive them but the coins were taken.
Old Mar 28 2021, 05:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbieshelley View Post

i purchase 2 expanded farms and did not receive them but the coins were taken.
Hi Debbieshelley,
I just checked and your farm 23 was expanded to 16x16 according to your data and viewing it on your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2021, 05:36 PM

Hi All

Post Release Updates - March 28th, 6:00PM
  • Bugfix: Errors in marketplaces when the amount of players reached a certain number
Old Mar 28 2021, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Minxie,
It can be tricky to get them next to existing trees, specially if they overhang the next square. All you can do is try moving them toward the existing trees until the square turns red then back off one square until it turns green again.

There is a ground cover with red squares that might help with this. With that you should be able to see where the empty space is.
i'll give it a shot... thank you!
Old Mar 28 2021, 07:08 PM

Default Real estate office

My ID 1488472894

I went to the real estate section of the game expecting to add another farm. I found the level I was wanting and clicked on the buy option. The game froze. I did not receive the new farm. Fortunately, I did not lose the coins that it would have cost. Apparently the real estate office still is not functioning correctly.
Old Mar 28 2021, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
My ID 1488472894

I went to the real estate section of the game expecting to add another farm. I found the level I was wanting and clicked on the buy option. The game froze. I did not receive the new farm. Fortunately, I did not lose the coins that it would have cost. Apparently the real estate office still is not functioning correctly.
Hi Dell,
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2021, 07:56 PM

Howdy, I have a bug that won't allow me to message in game. I play on a surface pro. Im unable to message with the on screen keyboard nor the Bluetooth keyboard. Everything else works fine, game plays fine and can move through the menus just fine.

Oddly enough both keyboards work for chrome and edge on everything else, just Farmtown messages doesn't work.

Thank you,

WildFarmer 1491184392
Old Mar 28 2021, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildFarmer View Post
Howdy, I have a bug that won't allow me to message in game. I play on a surface pro. Im unable to message with the on screen keyboard nor the Bluetooth keyboard. Everything else works fine, game plays fine and can move through the menus just fine.

Oddly enough both keyboards work for chrome and edge on everything else, just Farmtown messages doesn't work.

Thank you,

WildFarmer 1491184392
Hi Wildfarmer,
The developers are concentrating on getting the game completely back for laptop and desktop computers right now. Whether the game works on tablets or phones is not being looked at right now. Even though the game may work for some things on your tablet they are not working on anything for those.
Closed Thread