Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 02 2011, 02:06 PM

The low quanity of iron ore does not allow you to make enough stainless steel to make enough product to fill your facilities. I have mines on every farm and cannot fill my facilities with stainless steel products.
Old Aug 02 2011, 02:35 PM

Just tested the bulldozer on seeded fields, it deleted them fine, the only thing i noticed was the field didn't highlight. Have any of you tried clicking a field anyways to see if it deletes?

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 02 2011, 02:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to truckie547 Send a message via Yahoo to truckie547

you can buy your farm town credits at Walmart back in the electronics dept.
Old Aug 02 2011, 02:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Just tested the bulldozer on seeded fields, it deleted them fine, the only thing i noticed was the field didn't highlight. Have any of you tried clicking a field anyways to see if it deletes?
I tried it as well, because I know when I am using my big bulldozer sometimes I accidentally click a plowed field. It worked for me as well. I used the single bulldozer and not one that deletes several at once.
Old Aug 02 2011, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSLewis View Post
I tried it as well, because I know when I am using my big bulldozer sometimes I accidentally click a plowed field. It worked for me as well. I used the single bulldozer and not one that deletes several at once.
the multi bulldozers will only delete 1 seeded plot also...

so looks like the problem is the fact they don't highlight

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 02 2011, 02:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
Same here. As I said in your other thread, this is a real annoyance. I seed my farms in patterns, and now I have no way to correct a mistake if I seed the wrong plots, because the bulldozers don't work on seeded plots. If they don't return this function or give us some other way to delete seeded plots, I guess I'm going to have to get rid of my patchwork farms and just use monoculture.
Right .... thanks for that...... I am sure plenty of players have seeded the wrong crop or have changed their mind for whatever reason...... we need this delete option.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 02 2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
They are only able to be sold at the market (or to others) until there is a future use for them.

If you are interested in keeping them (items like the Red Maple Sap, Rhubarb, Lentils etc.... you can do the following

- Go to the market as if you were going to sell inventory.

- Click the prompt "Show me your prices"

- When your inventories open, go through them all and CHECK the box of all the items you do NOT want and have NO NEED for.

- then ... you sell only... ONLY the products which you selected - SELL SELECTED.

- Do NOT go to the Non-ingredients pull down to sell stuff.... you will lose the new products, and many others (for example, the Grouper which was useless before, but will be used in a fish facility shortly).

- Periodically, after you sell at the market using the SELL SELECTED, you can also "SELL HALF" of things you have too much of.

I figured that out but would like to recommend to the devs that once an item or product is assigned to be used in a facility that the devs remove that product from the non ingredient category. It forces one to go through a lot of extra work to save them.
Old Aug 02 2011, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
Imagine how far in advance Raul plans these changes?? How many tries before he releases them???

Some pushy and demanding players should stop and think ...

RAUL ???? YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO FARMTOWN! ...and to the rest of us FT junkies THANK YOU!
OMG, TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate4 seeing post where enough is not enough, TRY being a Developer of this game!--this is SO COMPLEX, i wouldnt know where to start,and im computer Literate!..KUDOS TO THE DEVS!!-
ID REPOST This 50 times all over the forum,peeps dont understand things go wrong, where else you gonna find a development team that Responds to players wants and fixes problems PRONTO?.lot more i could say but i dont want this deleted..LOL.
Old Aug 02 2011, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
Same here. As I said in your other thread, this is a real annoyance. I seed my farms in patterns, and now I have no way to correct a mistake if I seed the wrong plots, because the bulldozers don't work on seeded plots. If they don't return this function or give us some other way to delete seeded plots, I guess I'm going to have to get rid of my patchwork farms and just use monoculture.
The yellow bulldozer does delete plots but does not hi-light them so that you are sure to get the right one. I deleted seeded plots yesterday to plant flowers. I do hope this is improved on with a yellow outline very soon.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Aug 02 2011, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Ah, OK, my mistake. The bulldozer was highlighting plowed fields but not seeded ones so I assumed it wasn't working on seeded ones. If you click on the field it does work. I just never used it before to clear individual plots because a direct click was quicker.

Managed to get my patterns sorted. That's a relief. Thanks!