Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 02 2022, 08:01 PM
Account Not Linked

I have unticked (unchecked) animal crossing sign in transport and it reverts back to being ticked. I have restarted page once again after unticking and finally it is unchecked. This happens often, so does this mean I have to restart every time I tick (check) or untick a product. This has never happened before and sometimes it reticks again even after restarting. Do I have to restart and check more than once for it to be permanent?
Old Mar 02 2022, 08:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have unticked (unchecked) animal crossing sign in transport and it reverts back to being ticked. I have restarted page once again after unticking and finally it is unchecked. This happens often, so does this mean I have to restart every time I tick (check) or untick a product. This has never happened before and sometimes it reticks again even after restarting. Do I have to restart and check more than once for it to be permanent?
Hi rodkay,
The only time I have seen this happen is if the item is used in more than one facility. I am not sure why it is happening unless it is not getting saved for some reason. I have the quest for loading the same one in the Public Transport Office and it has stayed unticked the whole time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2022, 09:10 PM

Default Yeah, it's the game. It did it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
You are welcome, glad it worked
Next quest, chopped pine trees for both paper roll and paper board. I have quite a few pine trees and I always chop them all when I see the next step isn't the mill.

So I've ALWAYS had more than enough to make anything for which pine trees are required. Today it took EVERY ONE of my pine trees to make JUST the paper roll. That never ever happened.

Which means 1) the game is losing our trees (as it lost my lemons last time when I knew I had more than enough) or 2. suddenly the game is requiring many more trees to do manufacture each item.

So do you know which it is? Because I was absolutely certain and careful to not use any pine more than exactly what was needed for the paper role - and it took ALL 13 of pine trees to make 1/1 paper roll.

I think if the answer is #2, then we should have been warned that suddenly we need to buy a lot more trees of each kind as the game is requiring many more for production. I mean seriously - 1/1 paper roll took 13 pine trees? I've done tons of quests over the years that produced both paper roll and paper board and in one quest and NEVER were the 13 trees not more than enough.
please tell us what's going on.
Old Mar 02 2022, 09:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankath61453@gmail.com View Post
Next quest, chopped pine trees for both paper roll and paper board. I have quite a few pine trees and I always chop them all when I see the next step isn't the mill.

So I've ALWAYS had more than enough to make anything for which pine trees are required. Today it took EVERY ONE of my pine trees to make JUST the paper roll. That never ever happened.

Which means 1) the game is losing our trees (as it lost my lemons last time when I knew I had more than enough) or 2. suddenly the game is requiring many more trees to do manufacture each item.

So do you know which it is? Because I was absolutely certain and careful to not use any pine more than exactly what was needed for the paper role - and it took ALL 13 of pine trees to make 1/1 paper roll.

I think if the answer is #2, then we should have been warned that suddenly we need to buy a lot more trees of each kind as the game is requiring many more for production. I mean seriously - 1/1 paper roll took 13 pine trees? I've done tons of quests over the years that produced both paper roll and paper board and in one quest and NEVER were the 13 trees not more than enough.
please tell us what's going on.
Hi Jankath,
It looks to me like you ended up sending all your pine logs to the mill to make pine lumber as you have 180 pine lumber pils and no pine logs in your storage. If you only have 13 pine trees that hardly seems enough to stock your facilities.

When you started the paper roll did you start 1 batch or start all of the batches you could? It requires 1 pine log pile to make a single batch of the paper roll, but if you started all you could of those then you used all 13 pine log piles.
When you are doing quests it is best to only start single batches of items you need to produce.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2022, 09:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Trouble with ticking (checking) of facilities

Checked again when I came back and chafer from meal rental, animal crossing from transport etc were unticked even though I checked that they were ticked (checked) before leaving FT twice. Have since reticked
Old Mar 02 2022, 09:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Checked again when I came back and chafer from meal rental, animal crossing from transport etc were unticked even though I checked that they were ticked (checked) before leaving FT twice. Have since reticked
Hi Rodkay,
I am confused. Your first post said that you were having trouble getting them to stay unchecked (to not produce) and now you say they are unchecked and you want them checked. Are you trying not to produce these items to keep from finishing the quests or are you trying to check them so they will complete the quests?

If those items are not staying in the state you want them to be, then set them then click the save button and then clear your memcache. That should make them stay set them the way you last set them.
Old Mar 05 2022, 02:29 AM

Default Quest Glitches

Why is it I have all the ingredients to produce in my quests but it will not let me ???
Also would like to know why I'm given quests that are impossible to do because I don't have the facilities needed ...
Old Mar 05 2022, 03:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyConnolly View Post
Why is it I have all the ingredients to produce in my quests but it will not let me ???
Also would like to know why I'm given quests that are impossible to do because I don't have the facilities needed ...
Hi BillyConnolly,

Which Quest and which item are you not able to produce? Do you have green check marks for all the previous steps?
Could any of the ingredients you have to be able to make an item be ones that you got by accepting or exchanging gifts ?

Quests are assigned at random, the game does not look to see what facilities you own before assigning one.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 12 2022, 10:21 AM

HELP PLEASE
Anyone having problems with their QUESTS? I have all the ingredients for a CHEF HAT and APRON, yet I am supposed to HARVEST them. Where do I find the seeds???? LOL.
I am NOT kidding this is exactly what the Co-op Quest is asking for. AND THAT WOULD MEAN 2 FC FOR ME.
I am also supposed to HARVEST CLAY BLOCK for MY QUEST. I have a small snow shovel but I think a bigger tool would be more approriate for the job.
Any suggestions? Thank you , love the game
Old Mar 12 2022, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilem View Post
HELP PLEASE
Anyone having problems with their QUESTS? I have all the ingredients for a CHEF HAT and APRON, yet I am supposed to HARVEST them. Where do I find the seeds???? LOL.
I am NOT kidding this is exactly what the Co-op Quest is asking for. AND THAT WOULD MEAN 2 FC FOR ME.
I am also supposed to HARVEST CLAY BLOCK for MY QUEST. I have a small snow shovel but I think a bigger tool would be more approriate for the job.
Any suggestions? Thank you , love the game
Hi cecilem,
I moved your post to the Help & support thread about quests.
Just because it says Harvest does not mean it is a crop. It just means you need to get those items for your products.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline