Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 19 2017, 10:46 AM

Yes, but the wheel is just faster. A convenience we are used to.
Old May 19 2017, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
Yes, but the wheel is just faster. A convenience we are used to.
Hi Auntie Al,
I am sorry but there is nothing Farm Town can do about this. It is a Chrome caused bug and Chrome has to fix it. It is affecting more than just Farm Town as it is happening in other Facebook games as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 19 2017, 11:07 AM

it tells me i only sent one ship out since may 17th i sent one out may 17 at night sent one out may 18th.preparing one now please fix this
Old May 19 2017, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
it tells me i only sent one ship out since may 17th i sent one out may 17 at night sent one out may 18th.preparing one now please fix this
Hi Mom Glenda,
Apparently because of the server problems yesterday if you sent a ship out during that time then it didn't get counted. I am sorry, but we have no way to fix that missing ship. You can contact Support about this and see if they can fix it.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 19 2017, 07:17 PM

Default deleting facebook

is farmtown on your servers or fb's servers?

If I delete my facebook account, wait the two weeks then come back in, [yes I know what I'm doing] does farmtown get deleted or no?
Old May 19 2017, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by herblady View Post

If I delete my facebook account, wait the two weeks then come back in, [yes I know what I'm doing] does farmtown get deleted or no?
Hi herblady,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display.
First is Farm Town is on their own servers, but to get to your farms you have to go through and be signed in to your Facebook account. You can not play Farm Town without Facebook. To get to your farms you go through the Facebook app servers and those connect you to the Farm Town servers.

As far as the Farm Town app being deleted from your deleted Facebook account, that is a question you would have to ask Facebook. I doubt they clear all the data from your account that quickly after you close your account. If you stop playing Farm Town for a while (not sure of the time frame) then your farms get archived. When that happens anyone going to your farms will see bare ground and only farm 1. However, if you come back to Farm Town then your farms are restored to the condition they were in when you left.
Old May 19 2017, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herblady View Post

Most if not all data is not actually deleted by Facebook. Even some people who have specified trusted friends to take care of their accounts in the event of their passing and whose accounts have been canceled by their loved ones still have had their data available years later.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives!
Old May 20 2017, 03:00 AM

Default Mouse Wheel not working in Edge

When I use the mouse when in Microsoft Edge it goes haywire. No matter which way I move it increases the size. I have rebooted my system and cleared both flash and internet cache. Is this just me or is it a wider problem?
Old May 20 2017, 03:26 AM

The mousewheel doesn't work for zooming out or in anymore when working in full screen (am on Chrome) this happend for some days ago - and is still not working... very annoying - and it takes out the fun of Farm Town having to push the "-" or "+" every time... PLEASE FIX THIS!!
Old May 20 2017, 05:36 AM

it is not working in any browser for me. It may have to do with my system. Does anyone have any ideas?

Tags
archived farm, coloured dots, display, display issues, drag farm, eye, farm order, farm stats, full screen, grid colours, mouse, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, sound